i've posted a bunch of houses before....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
but this one is getting posted here, so no one bogarts me :p

http://coop.mlxchange.com/EmailView.asp?r=...190&s=HFD&t=HFD

house is old as shit 1890, but its been remodeled. i'm going for a showing ASAP.

5-bay garage... and its in a commercial zone, so later down the line, i will be able to sell it easy to a business, or the neighbor looking to put in a plazza or something.

its like 5 houses down from AJ's car audio... has a river in the back, and has a 5-bay garage.

did i mention it has a 5-bay garage?

asking price is 179k. i can afford that on my own. ~950-1000 a month for the mortgage. 550 for the car, and i still have 700 bucks left a month for bills, etc.

there's like no lawn... its pretty much one big driveway and garages.

shitty for picnics or whatever, but a perfect useful place.

downs-

its on a busy road. a state route as a matter of fact.

but the garages are well hidden behind the house. (they are L-shape i beleive; 3down, 2 across kinda...)

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Aug 4 2005, 10:43 AM
Thats going to suck to shovel....
[post=535688]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll buy a quad with a plow... or, when E leaves his quad at my place, we can get a plow attched to it :p

or, i can put a 1972 bronco with a plow in a bay and only use it when it snows. lol it will be nice to have the spare bays.

3 for me (hopefully 2 if i can toss the sol)
2 or 3 left

1 for tools/shit.
1 or 2 for rent to the buds for quads/spare cars, etc :)

the house isn't exactly small either...

got some more pics....

g379034_201.jpg

g379034_301.jpg

g379034_401.jpg

g379034_501.jpg

g379034_601.jpg

kitchen looks real nice. its actually better looking than i thought it would e. i was expecting 1890-looking crap.. lol

ya know what, i'm moving it to the lounge.... theres no need to make this hidden. Clayton already has a house... lol

ya know what, i'm moving it to the lounge.... theres no need to make this hidden. Clayton already has a house... lol

you guys have all the cool threads hidden don't you?~!?!?!?
bastards
lol

that looks like a sweet ass house B
hop on it asap

old house=some body has died there
but built well !

there is no mod forum :ph34r:

so what if some one died there... people die all the time.

hell, half the shit you get at junkyards, chances are, someone at least got pretty hurt in the car....

i just ran a mortgage calculator... with 20k down, and paying it for asking price at 5.5%, its about 880/month.

sweet :)

If I could find a house around where I live for even close to that amount,,,it would be a trailer. How the hell can conn. be that cheap...my god... B thats a great place to be. With a commercial zones property, you could open a fast food resturant or damn near anything you want... SOOO JEALOUS!!!

this is one of the cheapest houses i've seen that actually is liveable. most i've been looking at were in the 250-300 range... but i just can't afford that shit.

this house is cheap probably because of the com. zoned land. theres no lot. its just a bi9g ass drive way, and a house on a state high way with a shit load of traffic.

if i had kids or a wife, i probably wouldn't want this house either.... but for me, its fine for now :)

Hell with all that road traffic...seems like a great opp to use a stall for a honda parts biz on the weekend while your out there anyway. OR at least you might have better luck selling the del sol this time... ;)

Originally posted by alaskancodkiller@Aug 4 2005, 03:26 PM
open a lemonade stand....hahgaghag
[post=535827]Quoted post[/post]​

word yo

cool house, the kitchen is pretty nice, and 5 bays is key. nicest out of all the ones i've seen here so far.

Looks good B. Hope it all works out for you man. Five bay = the hotness!

That house is FUGLY.

179k for that shit? Damn, you need to move. Come to TX. Buy a 4 bedroom 3 bath brick two story home with a fucking pool. A NEW house at that.. I cant... Damn...

Back