Jacksonville Beach Cruise Meet 8/9/09

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cjvictoria

A friend of mine from another forum is arranging a meet on 8/9/09...

Details are as follows.

Hey everybody. I know this may be a bit soon seeing as though we just finished the Epic Fl meet and all but I thought it would be a cool idea for a beach cruise. After all the meets I've organized/co-organized in Daytona, Orlando, Ocala and Tampa, I thought it would be nice to finally host a meet in Jacksonville for once
icon_smile.gif
The last time I hosted a meet in Jax. was back in Feb 2008 (it was my first one actually, lol). Any who, my plan for this upcoming meet is as follows:

I figure we would meet at the KFC right after the Aqua East surf shop off of Jax beach since the KFC seems to have a fairly large parking lot. After we meet up, we can hop onto A1A which will literally be right in front of us, then cruise down to Anastasia state park in St. Augustine. Once we get to the park, we could either chill at a pavilion or some random picnic tables and eat and what not. I'm also up for going to Atlantic Beach in Jax. beforehand. There's a really nice side access I always go to which is maybe a half mile from the Aqua East. Any who, lemme know what you guys think. Here's the details:

Date: 08/09/09 (Sunday)
Time: Noon - Whenever
Directions: Please paste addresses given below into
www.googlemaps.com

Meet at: KFC right after Aqua East surf shop
696 Atlantic Blvd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266 (Aqua East address)

AquaEast.jpg

Cruise down to: Anastasia State Park
1340-A A1A South St. Augustine, Florida 32080 (will call park for more specific directions)

Anastasia.jpg

I'll see what I'm doing but I don't think there are that many people around here that are on the forums.

There's plenty on the Mazda 3 forums, just ya know... Wanted to try and get some more people out ther is all. Florida really blows as far as Hondaswap goes...

Back