JDM EK9 DC2 Type-R LSD......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Like new unit, was told by the seller in Japan that it is super low on the miles...prolly around 10000 miles on it...he installed an ATS. The unit is in CT, so local pick-up OK, but can ship...

I believe it will fit in any B-series trany...but don't qoute me... ;)

But it was from a B16B EK9 Civic Type-R...but they guy had it in his DC2 ITR...I'm already confused.

I see they are going on Ebay for a lot and then a little...so I'll set the price at $380. I know it should be worth that...at least...

aai.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

aal.jpg

aam.jpg

aan.jpg

aao.jpg

aap.jpg

aaq.jpg

aar.jpg

aas.jpg

aat.jpg

aau.jpg

aav.jpg

aaw.jpg

aax.jpg

aay.jpg

aaz.jpg

aba.jpg

abb.jpg

abc.jpg

Paypal OK.... ;)

This LSD will make your car do strange things....like make you launch straight, less torque-steer, corner better, accel on corner exits faster, and will be....uhmm...just JDM cool for the locals to be shocked and awed when you do a two wheel burnout....WARNING: Excessive show-offs and illeagal activities are dangerous, and all racing and show-boating should be done on the track, where people actually pay to see you do it, and it's cool to speed down the track and get a good ET. On the Streets...Cop's kinda don't like trying to chase you and they don't want to turn on those bright lights all the time, and the sirens also give them massive headaches....so just buy this lsd and use it on the track...unless you live in a region where you have to drive thru a lot of snow and ice, and where two wheels are better than one. Thanks for squinting and looking like an idiot at work trying to read this....hahaha.

Sorry...beer stickers are not for sale...they have a reserved spot on my CRX already...

If there might be a market for them...then I'm sure the wife could get some sent to us.... ;)

I think shipping might be around $20, and I'll cover the insureance on it as well...so $400 shipped with insurance and to your door would make us both happy ;)

Originally posted by micah@May 14 2005, 09:25 AM
wow, wish i had 400 bucks :p
[post=499160]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

prolly not..I got one guy that wants me to wait till friday when his paycheck comes in...for $400... ;)

$400>$350

Thats almost 3 cases of corona...... :ph34r:

bump....

and I got Sute looking for me for some beer stickers ;)

$399.99 insured and shipped..... :)

$379.99 picked up.... :)

and I might throw in a Type-R CheroQ :ph34r:

Back