JDM H22A swap Vacuum hoses HELP!!! (what do i NOT need? as there arme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MISHI

Hey ppl what's up?
trying to help my cousin here in Trinidad and Tobago get a civic he had parked up for a few years back in action. It's a Ek3 with a H22A JDM swap originally purchased from someone else. However the job was quite rough to say the least and the wiring etc has been a nightmare with frayed/ disintegrating wires, missing components, fabrications that didn't allow for installing other things, etc. Eventually after some unfortunate incidents and the car constantly being down, he parked it.
Over time he arranged some items such as yonaka mount install kits and axles etc and had to purchase the brackets for it and after about 4 yrs parked we cleaned up the engine bay and tucked some erroneous wiring etc, but having an issue with the vacuum lines: I have no idea what to do despite having the guide.
Problem is, that not all the components are there.
20121118223041-vacuum lines.jpg

As you can see, LOTS of stuff missing etc. I want to have the car running properly but dunno what vacuum lines need to be connected where or simply blocked off.
Here a diagram of how it is presently:
vac lines 2.jpg

And as it is in car
20121118223220-9232b.jpg

The car is idling quite high of course but can't figure where those open hoses go and even where to start as I have never dealt with hondas...
Can anyone give me some help on this?

Back