JDM power window kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew how to install these or know where I can find a guide. I need help with the wires which is which.
Also I was wondering if I can switch them and maye rewire so that the main control will be on the driver side if that is possible.

Thanks...

Yes I have the switches old wiring, basically everything you need to make it work but I'm having problems on wiring it and also mounting in on my doors, theirs 4 bolts that hold the bracket and I seem to only be able to line up 2 screws to hold it.
This is on a 89 crx si btw.

it sound like you might have the wrong regulator on the wrong door

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 23 2004, 05:42 PM
it sound like you might have the wrong regulator on the wrong door
[post=380675]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm pretty sure it's right I tried both of them too see if it was wrong but doesn't work, also their labels on them saying L and R hopefully in japan L means left and R means right lol.

Ok I got all 4 bolts that hold the regulators in, seems like I had the wrong ones put in. For some reason the JDM regulators with 3HL and 3HR are oppsite here in the US. The regulators with 3HR goes to my driver side and the 3HL goes to my passenger. I'm not sure if it's oppsite but that's the only way that I can make them fit and make all bolts go in.
Only thing now is wiring which I am so confused right now If anyone can shed some light on it I would much appricate it.

THanks All for the help so far..

do you have a digital camera?
if so post up or emai me pics of the wiring and the back of the switch or give some details on it so i can figure if they have the same wiring of diffrent

Back