Jeffie's new pad.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Single bedroom but I have access to 3 swimming pools, pool tables, 1 full gym 1 smaller gym. 45 acre park. ice skating rink. like 5+ ball fields, tennis courts and tons more.

http://www.jeffnortham.com/apartment/

I've been here for a week and I'm still moving crap in =(

This place sure does beat renting from the parents...

I was playing with the toys in that fish picture lol its hot in here but figured why not try it out for the cam =)

p.s I'm about 4-5 mins from the local dragstrip

too bad I'm not big into drag racing.

Originally posted by micah@Jun 4 2005, 11:52 PM
nice man!
looks tiny but its clean. that fishtank is pimp :)
[post=507983]Quoted post[/post]​

yup that it is, 750sqft IMO perfect for 1 person and 1 cat
If I had a 2 bedroom place one room would always be empty

awesome, thats a great lookin one bdrm. you NEED to put shit on the walls and on those side tables. ps, i had that same entertainment center, good buy! lol

I forgot 2 pics

g1010006.JPG

the other is in the dir

damn i wish my fucking apartment came with a garage! >8\

I just gotta say two things.

1. It's about fucking time Jeffie.
2. Nice apartment. How much does it set you back a month?

thats one way to boil fish..... :lol:

That's nice, I'm in the process of looking for a two three bedroom right now, hard to do from Germany :(

wow...totally cool place. I would like to know how much you pay in rent, cause i could deal with something like that.

Until then livin in my house with my mom and grama will be sufficent

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jun 5 2005, 01:11 AM-->
I just gotta say two things.

1. It's about fucking time Jeffie.
2. Nice apartment. How much does it set you back a month?
[post=508012]Quoted post[/post]​

reikoshea
@Jun 5 2005, 03:53 AM
wow...totally cool place. I would like to know how much you pay in rent, cause i could deal with something like that.

Until then livin in my house with my mom and grama will be sufficent
[post=508057]Quoted post[/post]​

It's about time? I've been searching for the last year and ahalf for a house but being that a house that would cost you 90K in your home state would run me 300+ here... I gave up on the idea becuase my price range of 225K can't buy shit other then a beat to hell, falling apart, rancher on .10 acre. FUCK THAT

so I gave up and got an apartment, before this I was renting for the partents $400 a month

this place is a slight step up and with Utilites I figure it's going to run me right around $1400 a month. with out it's $1280 and that's cheap! this place is brand new and the prices are low to get people in the doors, over the last few months the prices have went up 3 times and by the time my lease is up this place should be in the 1400-1500 range for a 1 bedroom.

Fuck this area!

gotta love MD.

Good Agreeable Thoughts from Bryan #1:
Don't Move to MD

Good Agreeable Thoughts from Bryan #2:
Don't move to NYC, a basement 1 bdrm is $900 in a broke down house.

youre kidding me, 1280 for a one bedroom apt?!??! i dont care if you get a two car garage, 1280 is a bit much. BUT, im speaking from a college kids perspective and the fact that where i live a decent one bedroom is about 800/month.

you guys think thats bad, he's in MD come to NoVA and you'll see what expensive really is. when i was looking for my current place, i saw several ads for 1br 1ba ~700sq/ft for $1600+ and not incl utilities.

i actually found a really great deal on my place but the area isnt the greatest.

whats really sad is that my mom lives 45 min away(fredericksburg area) and she owns a 3br 2ba w/ semi finished basement(another 2 br, den, laundry room, my step dad's taxidermy studio) and ~8acres of land
and her mortgage is about 1/2 my rent

there is lots of $$$$ to be made in the NoVA/DC/MD area but the housing costs blow my nuts

Thats why I love King George.

[Parents] Bought the house for 130k (3br, 2.5bath, finished basement, & bonus room) about two years ago, and they just got it appraised for 315k! Quite an investment so far!

Yeah, it is in the middle of nowhere (20 minutes from anything resembling civilization), but I guess thats the price you have to pay. But I mean, we don't even have paved roads yet in our neighborhood.

I'll probably be buying here when I move out in the next few years.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 5 2005, 04:37 PM
Thats why I love King George.

[post=508183]Quoted post[/post]​

you think there is nothing in KG now, you should haev seen it back in 93 when i moved there

absolutley desolate, there was only 1 ES then insted of the 3 you have now
my boy is buying a house in some new neighborhood behind kings pizza, big house decent amount of land for dirt cheap, and KG dirt isnt worth much

and for all you guys that dont knwo about KG, i'll just say its so out there that we have Sod farms, yes they grow grass out there

thats sweet dude

and that rent is about what i see down in philly, me and my one friend got a one bedroom place and its about 1250 or so a month before utilities, but i only gotta pay half so its not as bad.

Temple sucks, they dont let upper classmen have on camus housing, not that id really want to live in a dorm, but it would be nice if i didnt have anywhere else to go

Back