jl audio 1000/1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
NEW PRICE!
$600 shipped. That still includes the bass knob. You can call 850-556-7912 and i will call you back,its free long distance on weekends. Ask for Abel and i can tell you anything you want to know about the amp. AMP HAS TO GO ASAP! Call or email me with resonable offers. I work out of town now and dont get to come home until the weekends. PLEASE HELP ME SELL!

Damn. I would love to pick those up. Can't though... plus it's too heavy for the Civic. I'll stick to my 10w3.

Bump for a really nice sub and amp!

your right about it not being spl woofer. its SQ, but damn is it loud! ohh and what does the bump mean? im a newbie :blink: sub weighs 60pds so if your into racing,this is not the sub for you. Either way you gotta have another car you can put it in? ohh and thanks clesta for deleting my other post on the crx. i messed up. sorry dude. :D

Bump = post in the thread so it gets moved back to the top of the forum listing, since most forums are organized so the thread with the most recent post is at the top. You post in it so it "bumps" the thread to the top.

Good luck.

damn i didnt think the jl's weighed that much!
i would get it but im about to invest on some speakers instead(infinity's).
anyways, bump.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM
damn i didnt think the jl's weighed that much!
i would get it but im about to invest on some speakers instead(infinity's).
anyways, bump.
[post=448539]Quoted post[/post]​

The W7 is the one that really weighs a ton... all the others aren't so bad.

c'mon guys no bass heads out there? 13w7 around 2000 watts. 750rms per voice coil. Dual 1.5 ohms! Amp plays 1000 rms from 14.4 or anything above 10 volts. This to me is the "smartest" amp out there! :slap:

Originally posted by Taco15@Jan 20 2005, 12:20 AM
I got the jl 13w7 and 1000/1 with the bass knob. these cost me almost 1800 but will part away for 1000. They are in perfect looking and working condition. Actually the amp has got 2 TINY little scratches where you screw it down, but nothing major. These were crazy loud! im no longer into loud bass cause i have falling for the fast imports.
And for whoever asked. ill part 600 for the amp and 400 for the sub. I prefer to sell the items together but, hey. OH and thanks for the bumps guys

C'mon guys there still sitting here waiting!
[post=448459]Quoted post[/post]​

long time no bump!

hey man good set up do you have a pic of the sub? my cousin has a jl 500/1 and he is looking for a good jl audio if you have any pics let me know he is looking to buy yesterday email is civiclxb16a@aol.com

hell yeah i stll have it. both of them.Sub and amp. I'll send pics asap.

600 for the amp and
400 for the sub.

950 all together.

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Feb 23 2005, 08:26 AM
om'ed
[post=465032]Quoted post[/post]​

hey did you get the pics?
ohhh ...1,2,3,4 buuump! (dave chappelle)

bump again. i got the 1000/1 on ebay if anybody wants it. Thanks civiclxb16 for getting the sub. well almost got it.

Originally posted by Taco15@Jan 20 2005, 12:20 AM
amp and sub have been sold!
someone please close this topic
[post=448459]Quoted post[/post]​

someone gave me 1200 for the whole thing so i coulnt resist.

Back