Just Bought Some Volk Le37

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Im not trying to brag,but ive been looking for rims for about a month and I just got some Volk LE37 brand new.Plus I got them for a great deal.Now I need to figure out what tires I should get.Suggestions are needed.I got 17sx7.5 not trying to rice but I payed the same price most poeple get regular set of rims.Plus it was the only set availible.

dope dude post some pics when you get them... and interms of tires i like the yokohama avs es100s, but i have heard a lot of good about the Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position.

I should have them next wed.what tire size would you guys run?

I have herd alot about the azenis.My freinds dad owns a tire store and I can get Nitto 450 215/40/17 installed for 320 total.Never owned a set of nittos.Are they any good?Traction on these rims are not that big of a deal.It dosnt need to be like a drag radial.I need good wet and dry traction and cornering.i have a set of type are wheels that Im putting some azenis on for playing around.This volk set up is going to be a daily driven set up that I need to get good mileage out of.Plus I was thinking on the way to work is that the 17s would make my final drive taller.W/ 15 rims at 75mph my rpms are up there.

s3e53943606c54.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2003, 01:03 AM
nitto's blow ass. worst tire ever, probably

I knew that it was to good to be true.When its cheap its usually to good to be true.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2003, 01:03 AM
nitto's blow ass. worst tire ever, probably

im gunna have to agree with this ... ive seen several people run nittos.... they wear out really quick and have shitty traction ... basicly the worst of both worlds
fuck em

Back