Just wondering where everyone is from?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I was just wondering where people lived in the states here, Because most of you are from CA I believe, I'm up here in MN the freaken cold state....Also wonding how the import thing is doing where your from...I wanna move to FL soon though so anyone from there Speak up! By the way, I should put in, I'm from Stillwater, MN witch is about 15 min from St. Paul, and about 40min From MPLS, MN and these two towns make up MN's great Twin Cities that you may/may not hear about....but basicaly I'm from the twincities, MN....

hey bro . i am from florida clearwater, tampa area and its kickkass there... but right now im in indiana going to school with my fiancee at purdue unv..import scene sucks ass in indiana but is pretty sweet in tampa area and its surroundings!

tampa bay area right now, (ct originally) the import scene here as you would call it is very big, fast cars all over the place, foreign and domestic. the best part is being able to drive all year round with dealing with salt and snow.

Originally posted by crxracing77@Nov 7 2002, 06:10 AM
hey bro . i am from florida clearwater, tampa area and its kickkass there... but right now im in indiana going to school with my fiancee at purude..... import scene sucks ass in indiana but is pretty sweet in tampa area and its surroundings!

haha Kick Ass I was going to Move to Clearwater!!! Sweet shit!

Garden Grove, CA (suburb of LA) (the one Brad sings about in the Sublime song) (neighbor to Westminster, "Little Saigon", rice capital of the USA)

San Francisco, Ca, but i am going to school in Monterey, Ca which is 2 hours south of San Francisco.

Back