K&N wow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

well me and a buddie smoked a 1/4 and still had the throttle body spacer, and the K&N air intake bolted on the truck. There is a noticable pickup in response and top end power. The k&N ran 300 compared to the cheaper metal version and after pulling the cheaper off I can say that there is a huge diffrence in the quality you pay for. The truck will be dyno'd in two weeks after the new tb, cam and exhaust get bolted in.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 25 2005, 02:07 PM
A friend and I smoked a quarter ounce of marijuana and then proceeded to install a throttle body spacer and a K&N air intake on his truck. There is a noticeable pickup in response and top end power of the truck we installed this on. The K&N air filter cost 300 Jr. American dollars compared to the cheaper metal version. After comparing the quality of the two products I came to the conclusion the K&N filter is by far superior. The truck will be dyno'd in two weeks after the new throttle body, camshaft and exhaust get bolted on to the truck.
[post=560090]Quoted post[/post]​

Translated. ;)

Originally posted by swanny+Sep 25 2005, 05:01 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Sep 25 2005, 02:07 PM
A friend and I smoked a quarter ounce of marijuana and then proceeded to install a throttle body spacer and a K&N air intake on his truck. There is a noticeable pickup in response and top end power of the truck we installed this on. The K&N  air filter cost 300 Jr. American dollars compared to the cheaper metal version. After comparing the quality of the two products I came to the conclusion the K&N filter is by far superior. The truck will be dyno'd in two weeks after the new throttle body, camshaft and exhaust get bolted on to the truck.
[post=560090]Quoted post[/post]​

Translated. ;)
[post=560164]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good stuff... So, do you have to be high or sober to translate??

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 25 2005, 07:01 PM
LOL actually I was stoned when I translated that.
[post=560210]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah, mad funn3.

Seriously though, lets read our posts to make sure they make sence.

Back