Kanye West is now as dumb as i thought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Kayne-Wes...lack-People.wmv
(if you dont right click it and save as you have to scroll down the page to veiw it.)
you see this... he is a douschebag.
In a selfish and unprofessional move, Kanye West took the spotlight off of the victims of Hurricane Katrina, placing it on himself.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family, it says, "They're looting." You see a white family, it says, "They're looking for food." And, you know, it's been five days [waiting for federal help] because most of the people are black. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can give, and just to imagine if I was down there, and those are my people down there. So anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help -- with the way America is set up to help the poor, the black people, the less well-off, as slow as possible. I mean, the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way -- and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!"

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 4 2005, 11:12 AM
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Kayne-Wes...lack-People.wmv
(if you dont right click it and save as you have to scroll down the page to veiw it.)
you see this... he is a douschebag.
In a selfish and unprofessional move, Kanye West took the spotlight off of the victims of Hurricane Katrina, placing it on himself.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family, it says, "They're looting." You see a white family, it says, "They're looking for food." And, you know, it's been five days [waiting for federal help] because most of the people are black. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can give, and just to imagine if I was down there, and those are my people down there. So anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help -- with the way America is set up to help the poor, the black people, the less well-off, as slow as possible. I mean, the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way -- and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!"

[post=549458]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw this the other day... goes to show how ignorant some people are on this situation

I'm gonna use small words so Mr. West can understand.

they are gonna shoot your folks cause they are shooting first.

Honestly, this is a typical response from a wealthy black.

i love how celebrities think because they have money we actually give a shit about their opinion. your entertainers, not politicians or political consultants.

In situations like this racism is always brought up. Kanye was really outta line when he said what he said.

:thumbsdown: to Kanye for taking the focus off of the real problem which is getting the people down there to safety.

way to take this show thats trying to raise money for the people and turn it into a bush bashing session and say how all this shit is because its black ppl and not white people. grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up.

yeah his face is priceless... But honestly we all know that bush mishandled the refief efforts and we cannot do anything about it. It was not a race issue, it was more of he was on vacation and came back late in the game. He shouldnt have been elected to another term as i have stated before but now america must deal with their mistake of voting bush into office again. The gas prices are an issue but helping others in need should be on the top of our list. I know that gas prices have affected me but i still managed to do my part and donate 50 bucks to the red cross. Sorry i didnt go through hondaswap, it was through my work.

if there so pissed of about the relief getting there late then dont take it. no one says they have to.

I don't agree with everythng Kanye said. I think that maybe he doesn't realize the population ratio in New Orleans (60-70% African American) and I think maybe he doesn't understand that most whites were well above the poverty level and evacuated. Either way, I think it was quite obvious that he was very upset and that he was ashamed of himself. I think he wasn't able to properly vocalize his thoughts. I'm not saying he should have said what he did, but I can see where he's coming from.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Sep 4 2005, 01:08 PM
you are right, bush fucked up again. I think Kanye is YouknowWhoibee :ph34r:
[post=549507]Quoted post[/post]​

nope just your average John Kerry supporter :D

From the person who said the "white man" introduced AIDS into Africa to kill off Africans.......

I'm not suprised.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee+Sep 4 2005, 06:38 PM-->
But honestly we all know that bush mishandled the refief efforts and we cannot do anything about it. It was not a race issue, it was more of he was on vacation and came back late in the game. He shouldnt have been elected to another term as i have stated before but now america must deal with their mistake of voting bush into office again. The gas prices are an issue but helping others in need should be on the top of our list..
[post=549497]Quoted post[/post]​
Did you know that before Katrina hit, there were already 3 MILLION homeless people in America and 5 million more a paycheck away? Did you care last week? Did you donate a month ago? Did you bash Bush for not helping then?

EGProject Posted Today
@ 07:35 PM
From the person who said the "white man" introduced AIDS into Africa to kill off Africans.......

I'm not suprised.

I've got a great deal on a small bridge in San Fransico for you, just $9.99 down and $15.99 a month

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 4 2005, 12:38 PM
yeah his face is priceless... But honestly we all know that bush mishandled the refief efforts and we cannot do anything about it. It was not a race issue, it was more of he was on vacation and came back late in the game. He shouldnt have been elected to another term as i have stated before but now america must deal with their mistake of voting bush into office again. The gas prices are an issue but helping others in need should be on the top of our list. I know that gas prices have affected me but i still managed to do my part and donate 50 bucks to the red cross. Sorry i didnt go through hondaswap, it was through my work.
[post=549497]Quoted post[/post]​

As bored with Bush as I'm starting to get I don't think it's fair to blame this on him. Once the hurricane turned East everone thought New Orleans was going to fair pretty well all things considered, and it did. That is until 2 levys blew a day after the stromcatching everyone, even Bush by surprise. Had we know the levys wouldn't hold (and everyone thought they would) we could have been better prepared. Had people not hijacked rescue boats and fired rifles at rescue helicoptors maybe aid in the first couple days would have been more effective. The fact is you have a state prison that was emptied, you have murderers and armed robbers roaming the streets licking there chops. I think it would be fair to say a few people caused much un needed additional hardship for the survivors, and that people like West are using this as an teempt to play a race card is just baffeling. Your right there are many people looting grocheries and it's not getting reported, that's cause people understand. People DO NOT understand how you think a hurrican gives you the right to go steel a dozen pair of Nikes and a TV, and yes you should be shot for doing this.

You took a culture of moraly suspect people (New Orleans) and subjected them to the worst natural disaster in America since 1903, what did you expect to happen?

:( nothing is punishable by death in this fucking country :(
even the people on DEATH row, waiting for the DEATH penalty, often end up dieing of old age, natural causes, or some other shit, long before actually being put to death

:bs:

Originally posted by 92b16vx
I've got a great deal on a small bridge in San Fransico for you, just $9.99 down and $15.99 a month

If you don't agree with what I said, just say it. Thats a pretty convaluted hint for something something so trivial. <_<

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 4 2005, 10:53 PM
but you guys do have to admit that racism is still alive and very well in the South. From a certain perspective, that can look like the case.

[post=549584]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, from the perspective of blaming everyone and everything for your problems except yourself. Of course there is racism, but to think that that is the cause of all the problems that have incompassed this tragedy, instead of the magnitude of this disaster is insane.

Originally posted by EGProject+Sep 4 2005, 11:18 PM-->

If you don't agree with what I said, just say it. Thats a pretty convaluted hint for something something so trivial. <_<
[post=549589]Quoted post[/post]​

Convoluted, maybe, sarcastic, yes. Personally, that theory ranks right up there with the magic bullet.

Oh, perhaps you misread it.... I was saying that Kanye's theory about AIDS/Africa is almost as stupid of his thought of a mass conspiracy to kill blacks in the wake of Katrina.

Sure, the feds and LA gov screwed up, but to say that everyone was racist is stupid.

Back