kid kills parents over video game.. wow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm fricken im pressed they finaly convicted a kid threw a kid in jail. Fricken rediculas haha

he fled and the scene and took only one theing .... the halo game. thats crazy.

I heard this a week or so ago on the radio when the story broke, thats so fucked up. He tells his parents to close their eyes he had a suprise for them, then tries to make it look like a murder-suicide. All over a damn video game.

obviously this kid isn't right. i'm sure there were issues before he even got the game.

"which he played 18 hours a day"

how did they not know that he was playing so much?

why did the guy leave the key just sitting out to be found? what an idiot.

the world is full of stupid people, this is not the 1st time this has happened and it wont be the last.

i hope it happens more. parents need to take care of their kids. this one needed some REAL friends.

stupid MMO playing POS. darwin FTW.

True, the father is an idiot for leavin the key out. But, I imagine the worry of havin a child gettin in the gun locker was about gone, bein as he was 17. Im glad the kid got tried like he did. Its too bad that the example being made from him wont be seen by other kids like him, since theyre too busy playin their video games.

a piece of shit like that should have been better disciplined.

the parents got THEMSELVES shot for being crappy parents.

This is the same shit as back in he day when mortal kombat came out. i can't wait for these maniacs to say its the games fault why this kid is fucked up.

Susan Petric, 43, died of a gunshot wound to the head. Her husband, Mark Petric, a minister at New Life Assembly of God in Wellington, Ohio, was was shot in the head but survived.

Wow... divine intervention worked well for him.

Anyway, I wanna know why a minister has a gun. Seems kind of ironic, you do Gods work, but you own something designed to kill one of His creations.

I know... how ironic, right?

This is old news, I think this happened like back in 2007.

Anyways, the kids a spoiled-fucker and I hope he gets repeatedly ass-raped in prison and made Bubba's bitch.

This is the same shit as back in he day when mortal kombat came out. i can't wait for these maniacs to say its the games fault why this kid is fucked up.

Jack Thompson is probably plotting another set of rants and raves to further prove that videogames make people go violent.
That's one of my biggest pet peeves- obviously if you can't distinguish fantasy from reality than you should not be anywhere near a controller; better yet, you should be seeking help or cheking into an assylum.

I used/still play games and I came out level headed; it's not like I sit in a room all day, listening to repetitive music eating pellets every day ;p

Wow... divine intervention worked well for him.

Anyway, I wanna know why a minister has a gun. Seems kind of ironic, you do Gods work, but you own something designed to kill one of His creations.

Every Southern Baptist minister has a personal arsenal. "Gawd he'ps dem dat he'p deyselves"

I find it interesting how eager everyone is to crucify a religious person when something bad happens in their life. Like, haha, you're a human too! No shit sherlock.

ive had days where i played 12+ hours a day, ive had days where i havent played at all..
i dont go shooting my parents.
he was probably into drugs too.

Jack Thompson is probably plotting another set of rants and raves to further prove that videogames make people go violent.
That's one of my biggest pet peeves- obviously if you can't distinguish fantasy from reality than you should not be anywhere near a controller; better yet, you should be seeking help or cheking into an assylum.

I used/still play games and I came out level headed; it's not like I sit in a room all day, listening to repetitive music eating pellets every day ;p
exactly, a video game is not going to make you a violent/psychotic person; you have to have predisposed tendencies to that sort of behavior.

I'd like to clarify that I'm not crucifying him by asking a question. Knowing several pastors and ministers over the years, I've never known one to own a firearm, or even like them enough to consider one.

Every Southern Baptist minister has a personal arsenal. "Gawd he'ps dem dat he'p deyselves"

I find it interesting how eager everyone is to crucify a religious person when something bad happens in their life. Like, haha, you're a human too! No shit sherlock.

its because so often do religious folk, especially ministers/pastors/priests whatever, criticize non religious peoples parenting skills.

I'd like to clarify that I'm not crucifying him by asking a question. Knowing several pastors and ministers over the years, I've never known one to own a firearm, or even like them enough to consider one.

I've had a minister point a .44 mag at me :shrug2:
I guess it depends where you come from and what denomination they are. These modern non-denominational, feel good, Jesus loves everyone, hippy preachers don't know that fire and brimstone comes in a variety of calibers. :lol:

Back