krispy kreme, bitches!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

The management just brought in 2 dozen krispy kremes - I forgot how good these little bastards are. Luckily, I remember now after having eaten 3 of them. :p

:cliffnotes:

Free krispy kremes, bitch!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 17 2005, 02:03 PM
gross. the look af them despises me.
[post=513517]Quoted post[/post]​

My nomination for worst sentence constructed this week.

They are much better through the drive-thru. They have just been made, and are warm and soft! Mm Mmmm!

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 17 2005, 04:32 PM
They are much better through the drive-thru. They have just been made, and are warm and soft! Mm Mmmm!
[post=513531]Quoted post[/post]​

you have to eat them the same day too. the glaze ones are bomb-diggity but after 12 hours or so, they are just plain gross.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Eat 'em right from the drive-thru.

Good shit!

<edit> Not a good choice for those of you on a diet. Converts straight to flub.

Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 17 2005, 02:52 PM
Dunkies > KK

'Nuff said.
[post=513553]Quoted post[/post]​

Closest DD = 3.5 hours away

Closest KK = 1.5 hours away

I live in East Bumblefuck.

Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 17 2005, 05:52 PM
Dunkies > KK

'Nuff said.
[post=513553]Quoted post[/post]​

:nobreed:

KK>dunkies

HHhmmmm...THey are the shizzttt........Had one this morning from Wilson Farms and a cup of coffee.......hhhhmmmmmmmmm... ;)

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 17 2005, 05:54 PM
i love krispy kreme, i live about 5mins away from one. :)
[post=513554]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too, but Wilson Farms has them too, and its only a block away....LUCKY ME! :p

Dunkin's is kind of a NE thing. We don't really have KK anywhere short of Boston, and the North Shore. I really don't like their signature glazed donuts, but thier blueberry cake ones are t3h s3x.

But, if you've ever had a DD bagel, you know my reasoning.

dd is the best powered jelly ownz all "Chief Wigam your getting power all over my kitchen" "no im not im dusting for finger prints"

Originally posted by EGProject@Jun 17 2005, 05:01 PM
Dunkin's is kind of a NE thing. We don't really have KK anywhere short of Boston, and the North Shore. I really don't like their signature glazed donuts, but thier blueberry cake ones are t3h s3x.

But, if you've ever had a DD bagel, you know my reasoning.
[post=513559]Quoted post[/post]​

Alot of Shaws around here have them.
Dunkins Donuts are all over the fucking place now. My boss lives 10 from our work. He passes 5 Dunkins on the way in. I only pass one on my way to work but it just burnt down. These things are in a lot of gas stations or on every fucking corner.

ive had krispy kream donuts before

:puke:

they fucking sucked

the glazed one was pretty fucking nasty
and just for curiosity i tried the "original kream" donut or some shit like that
:puke: :puke:
that was one of the nastiest things i have ever eaten
(keeping in mind that when i was in basic training i ate 2 palmetto bugs for $100)

I got fired from my first job at Supertarget for driving the motorized cart-pusher through the drive-thru of the Krispy Kreme in the parking lot.

Worth it.... you know it. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 17 2005, 06:18 PM
Shit, I've eaten like a half-dozen of these damn things. Damn stress-eating.

You see, I have this problem with food... and, I think it stems from liking to eat it.

[post=513591]Quoted post[/post]​

was it you that wanted to lose weight on one of the other posts or was I just thinking wrong...maybe someone made fun of you for bein fat on the Q-ship pics post lol KK is pretty good concidering we have NO MORE DUNKIN DONUTS but o well I need to not eat fat foods lol

Back