KU anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

First off, Does anyone here go to the University of Kansas? Well, I do. Iwas just wondering if I was the only one.

Second, if so, I am volunteering on the SAE F1 car team here, if any of you attend KU you should come, you could learn or help out alot.

As a mater of fact, Let's just sound off, If you are in college, where? again, just wondering.

hey lee if you ever get time off of college and make it up to KC just send me a PM. im not in school yet i leave in april for wyo tech.

California State University Sacramento

East Tennessee State University...and for your formula sae team...do you get to make a carbon fiber seat for it?...if not then i fart in your general direction...

bah... I was at work today... mindlessly slaving away at picking books and thought... holy shit, i'd rather be in college...

I might be able to apply for IPFW in the spring or so after my contract for this apartment runs out... save me on rent, cable tv/net, and electric if i can get into a dorm room and go to college.

I'm seriously thinking about going back to school... :unsure: *shudders*

I'd rather not say, too many car theives in my area. We've already had a bunch of break in's while people were in class and my car doesn't need to become one of them.

Back