last question befor i order my turbo and start this build!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r1paniccia

ok iam ready to order my turbo today, just have a few last questions here are my goals again

this spring approx-250hp
next spring 400 on fully built block.
i want to use the same turbo when the block is built i do not want to have to buy another one!

i decided turbonetics bc of there warranty ,they seem to have a good rep, good cust service, parts are easily available threw them

talked to turbonetics yesterday and they recomend i use a t3/t40E 50 trim .63 A/R what do you guys think?? sound right for a ending goal of 400hp? will the .63 A/R give me a decent spool? and the last question is should i order it in a 4 or 5 bolt down pipe flange???? thanks for all of your help guys

LOL your goals are the same as mine only I want 280-300 out of my stock Ls Vtec before I build an new block. I also am looking at a To4e .50-.57 trim .63 AR. It will be a good turbo for your goals and will make 400whp if you get the larger .57 or .60 trim. Boost will come in around 3000-3800rpms, a little laggy but you dont want to make boost down low, you will spin tires. As for the down pipe 4 or 5 bolts will work just a different design, pick one.

Back