Law Enforcement Loves This Guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Angles not rght to be on the window, and I doubt someone made a plaque to put in teh back window.

i had "Bad Cop, No Donut" on my back window for about 7 days...

definately the worst law enforcement week of my life...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 13 2005, 09:02 AM
i had "Bad Cop, No Donut" on my back window for about 7 days...

definately the worst law enforcement week of my life...
[post=525321]Quoted post[/post]​

I've always wondered if the opposite is true as well... if getting a "Protect those who Protect us" sticker would lessen police attention any. Could be an interesting experiment :)

I've always wondered if the opposite is true as well... if getting a "Protect those who Protect us" sticker would lessen police attention any. Could be an interesting experiment

that just might work...

My dad just gets hats, like DNR or local police. Shove them on the rear deck and drive away.

Two of my friends who are local cops put a "thin blue line" sticker on the rear window of thier daily driver. Most patrolling cops who see it know what it is. The sticker is basically a black retangle with a blue line across it. Sounds dumb, but I guess it works.

Originally posted by EGProject@Jul 14 2005, 01:14 PM
Two of my friends who are local cops put a "thin blue line" sticker on the rear window of thier daily driver. Most patrolling cops who see it know what it is. The sticker is basically a black retangle with a blue line across it. Sounds dumb, but I guess it works.
[post=526126]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont get it. what is it for?

some sort of sign of respect to the CoP... Cult of Police.

Well, its mainly to show that you also are a cop - as I said both of them are local cops. I doubt it would make much of a difference, but eh.

Originally posted by EGProject@Jul 15 2005, 10:42 AM
Well, its mainly to show that you also are a cop - as I said both of them are local cops. I doubt it would make much of a difference, but eh.
[post=526629]Quoted post[/post]​

So I should paint my 'rex black and slap a blue pin stripe on it?? hrmmm

[random]
I'm gonna make a 5" by 5" vinyl sticker of the "red X" box, slap it on my Z, and when people ask me what it is I'll say "the jpeg for my vinyl must be broken..."
[/random]

...wtf just happened?

mourning-band-white-blue-wh.jpg

like this

Back