Lets do it!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ill come but I dont have my Honda anymore... I bought a Jeep

You should change your screen name to "jeepjeep" put the lil guy from popeye on there....lol

the park at that lake sounds great! Im down for it doing last minute mods to my civic and giong to drive it down there w/ wife following behind me in her minivan + 3 kids hope thats cool,but anyways the meet sounds like alot of fun,cant wait.....

If we are going to do it with me included, we've got until the 9th of August and then you will have to come to where me and Phyre are living lol

damn. I would be down, But I prob wont have my crx ready by then. too bad I JUST now saw this post. Im in East Tx so I'm not far.

well we dont have an exact date set. but its looking like it will be in aug. or sept. i want to give everyone ample time to make plans to go. but i am working on it slowly but surely

I might be interested in a meet, depending on money/school/working situation...

still trying to get enough people together........but i would love to either the end of summer or start of fall

I'm good for anything the 10th through the 13th, anything after that or before that is a no go for me, starting the 14th I have training for the Army

Back