letter to girl regarding my Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
this is an email ima send the girl that owes me money for my Integra. the reason why im emailing her is because shes so damn hard to contact. anyways, heres the email:

Vonnie-

Today is March 20, 2004 and I am emailing you regarding the Integra. It has been almost 3 months without any type of payment. I have been fair and understanding regarding things, but I now need to know your intentions of payment regarding this car. You have 1 of 2 options that I am going to give you:

option 1: Pay me the $540 in cash (no checks) you still owe on it by March 27, 2004. This is one week from today (March 20, 2004). If this payment is NOT made I am coming to your house to pick up the car. All payment made by you will NOT be returned to you because you have already broken the agreements we made in August 2003. Those agreements are as follows:
a. No work is to been done regarding fixing the car. You put a distributor in it and put different wheels and tires without my concent.
b. Payment was supposed to be every week of $100 each week until car was paid for.

If this is the option you choose, you will not take anything off the car.

option 2: Give me the keys back and I will come pick up the car. If this is the option you choose, leave the car parked in your driveway and I will come pick it up on Saturday March 27, 2004.

You have until Saturday March 27, 2004 to contact me about this matter. If no contact is made, then I am coming to pick up the car that afternoon. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thanks,
Brian

anything i should add or change? please lemme know ASAP! thanks guys and gals :)

"If you would like to reslove this dispute sooner, please call me at 1888-big fuck (or what ever your number has to be)"

edit, and congrats on the 4k posts.

Originally posted by TPP@Brian
If no contact is made, then I am coming to pick up the car that afternoon. Thank you for your co-operation.

Also add that you'll be accompanied by a police officer. This will intimidator her.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 20 2004, 07:41 PM
"If you would like to reslove this dispute sooner, please call me at 1888-big fuck (or what ever your number has to be)"

edit, and congrats on the 4k posts.

Another good point.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 20 2004, 07:42 PM
Also add that you'll be accompanied by a police officer. This will intimidator her.

I think that's a good idea. That will probably discourage her from doing any damage to the car & will hopefully encourage her to do the right thing.

also for wasting my time you need to let me SIIYB =) and then COYF

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 21 2004, 01:57 AM
How long have you known this person and how much were you selling the integra for?

ive know here for 3 years. $700 is what i was selling it to her for.

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 21 2004, 02:47 AM
$700?? shit i'll give you 8

:D

right off his never ending credit card. heh

add somthing like "i heard the best way to get rid of a body was to feed it to some pigs" :ph34r:

Actually, I think it's a well phrase letter - Options are clear, and not threats. I've cut and pasted it and am now using it's phrasing to get some of my owed money.

-> Steve

yeah well written homie- it doesn't sound like you're trying to be an asshole or intimidate her, it just sounds like your fed up and need her to make a decision because that is exactly what you need her to do- :thumbsup:

k thanks for the replys all! it took me some time to come up with one that sounded non-threatening. im off to send it to her now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back