life lesson* hands away from the turbo inlet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikesphat

almost looks like a yakuza sincere apology
P3101064.JPG

see more

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: dumbass

Ok...could you make that a link to the picture and not a picture?? that sucks...is that your finger??

I know your warnings were accurate, but I'd rather not open the thread and be greeted with that picture... I'd rather be greeted with the warning and decide for myself if I want to see it.

I believe the work warning rule applies for gore as much as it does nudity...

LOL. There was a guy at Polk Performance in Arkansas testing a BIG turbo for their race 4G63 on a flowbench... I mean it was MOVING. They were testing maximum output. He wandered by during the testing and thought he was holding his hand up to the outlet of the turbo to have his hand blown with air... WRONG.

His hand got sucked in and it took the pointer finger off his hand up to the second joint. OUCH. They said the mess was aweful. Blood and bits everywhere in the "clean room", and they had 3 customer's motors that they had to tear down and rebuild because of finger debris.

They sent the turbo off to be rebuilt and it was still perfectly balanced, like it was jsut off the shelf, but the rebuilder cleaned it up for them, because the blood splatter made a neato vortex shape when it dried in the housings. :puke:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Mar 18 2004, 07:00 AM
They said the mess was aweful. Blood and bits everywhere in the "clean room", and they had 3 customer's motors that they had to tear down and rebuild because of finger debris.

:lmao: !!!!

I guess he could get a donor finger... Supposedly they can connect the donor nerves and everything. Full use, almost full feeling, nasty scar, different fingerprint. :)

Back