Limerock Drift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can probably get 4 wheels in the sti... sign me up

when I reg this thursday I'll add your name.

now for 2 others ...prolly the wife will be the other one...and that leaves one more pit crew I can bring... :)

It's still on for now...we need to get more people registered...including me..once I get the OT next week..

Or they might cancel it again...and I would be pissed if that happened :angry:

not me mang, ill be in NM :)

see ya tomorrow.

we got like 7 days to get more people to register....

and if you think about it...look at the seat time for that price, no spectators..so people can actually take out their honda's, pull some e-brake slides all day and have fun for what...a measilly $100

20-30 cars on a smooth cart track all day...and with an instructor if you want...hell, turn that day into getting your autocross apex's faster and just go to get a sweet lap time over and over and over again..push the limits of your car and your driving abilities.... Seat time=better driver...look at me..this year and last year..very little seattime...and Chris might actually be a better driver than me now :ph34r:

the seat time for that price is way the hell worth it...so register allready...

i'll talk to the guys and see if they might throw a couple of cones in the way so we can Gymkhana them...where we do controlled doughnuts around the cones..and then finish the course and look at the times..

i just need a faster car to destroy all comers. ;)

I got a deposit on a register...hehe... :p

And Celerity said he might take me up on the offer to co-drive the Z.. :ph34r:

I can't wait....

I got 4 more days to do the garage...and then I can bring the Z in for mor mod's :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 15 2005, 02:45 PM
you signed me up for tech crew right? and whats the plan as far as leaving, etc...
[post=540366]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought you were going as Bill's pit crew..... :huh:

I thought I would save time and other peoples cars's interior...and I was going to load up the civic with all the chit....tools, and tires...just like the trip to MD...and have someone drive it there..

I figuared there might be someone at the house the night before that would drive it there...I got to find out what Crish and steve are doing...I talked the wife into going...but she's not really in the mood to sit outside all day in the sun...so I guess you can take her spot...

But I need to know the exact travel time to get from my house to Limerock on a sat morning......I haven't had a chance to take the drive this week :(

Back