Limerock June 23rd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
im there as a flag volunteer. the only reason im doing it is free food and free autox. :)

hey chip, no problem. maybe travis is going to tag along as well.

would they get pissed if i take my camera with me out there?

if it wasn't a weekday, i'd go... i can't miss a day of work to volunteer. :( and chris, i'd say its a big no-no to have a camera out there. you're supposed to be making sure things are safe--- not filming the crash :p

:werd: :withstupid:

working the corners at the track is a LOT more involved than working them at autoX

if you have time to take pictures / video, you are not doing your job properly

I agree with what B and E said about the camera, as things can happen quickly.

But I'd bring it just the same. You might not be working the full day (just speculating) and could have time to take some shots in between work assignments.

Glad you're coming.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 23 2005, 10:15 AM
obviously. good thing there are extras.
[post=515571]Quoted post[/post]​

So that's why you weren't there! We had enough people, not to worry. No drivers had to work corners it was great.

I had three practice runs of 20 minutes each, and then two timed runs. Well they were supposed to be 20 minutes each, but they were close enough. My last practice run I had to abort because my fuel gauge was on empty - I had to run out for gas so I could do the timed portion. I think I ran a total of about 40 laps - which is enough at Lime Rock for me. It can be intimidating. Can be? It IS intimidating!

I won my group with a time of 1:07.85

Lots of fun and lots of seat time. And great weather.

Chip

only a 1:07? come on chip... i expected at least a 1:06 out of you. lol

what tires did you end up using?

Back