Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

D See 2

this song is sooo badass. i cant wait for their new cd Meteora to come out. I've always been a hardcore linkin park fan. they just keep getting better and better. search kazaa for "Linkin Park - Somewhere i belong" be careful cuz there are alot of songs that say that its somewhere i belong but isnt... the lyrics should start off like

(when this began)
i had nothing to say
and i'd get lost in the nothing that's inside of me
(i was confused)
and I live it all out to find
that I’m not the only person with these things in mind
(inside of me)
but all that they can see the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel
(nothing to lose)
just stuck, hollow and alone
and the fault is my own, and the fault is my own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long
(Erase all the pain till it’s gone)
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Yeah, they're a pretty good band, I saw them (and Cypress Hill) in concert about a year ago...good show

LINKIN PARK R BOMB

In the End > thats what its about
And Paper Cut
DAMN IT ALL THEIR SONGS...
Not my type of music but they are still fly

Okay.. after dloading that so called song literally 8 times, i finally got the real fucking deal. I love the song.. speaks so much for me. :)

yea, there are a bunch of songs that really arent it but... they are very inspirational to me. the words they speak are so real.

i'm glad you guys like them as much as i do. cant wait till the cd comes out

i think Mar. 23? or sometime around there.

guys wanna hear some real music..i mean..not that i'm knocking linkin park cuz i love 'em...but have any of you guys ever heard of norma jean? they are awesome..but they might be a little too hardcore for you linkin park fans...it's some good wholesome Christian hardcore music...you guys should check them out.

I like the new song a lot. LP is actually coming here to MT on Apr.25 so I'll be heading to that show. The LP site hasn't said if it's my hometown or a town 2 hours away, so I'm waiting on that.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 3 2003, 07:28 PM
guys wanna hear some real music..i mean..not that i'm knocking linkin park cuz i love 'em...but have any of you guys ever heard of norma jean? they are awesome..but they might be a little too hardcore for you linkin park fans...it's some good wholesome Christian hardcore music...you guys should check them out.

Please tell me you don't mean hardcore as in punk.

hell yeah....the new LP song kicks ass!! :worthy:

not to mess up your thread...but here's a couple other badass songs:

RA - Do You Call My Name
Socialburn - Down
Stereomud - Perfect Self
Scars of Life - Silent Words

QUOTE (Zerosk8r455 @ Mar 3 2003, 07:28 PM)

Please tell me you don't mean hardcore as in punk.

No way they are punk, but they aren't that great of a hardcore band, try out Evergreen Terrace, Atreyu, or One Fifth, just my few cents.

No way..i can't stand most punk...they are just ...i dunno..a Christian hardcore rock band..they're awesome..as for Crewdelsol..alright..i'll check 'em out..thx

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Mar 3 2003, 12:55 PM
I've always been a hardcore linkin park fan.

Lets just see how hard core fanage you are ;)

What was their name before linkin park?
How did they get the name linkin park?
And why did they have to change it?
what was the first semi label to sign them?

If you know i'll be impressed and look at you as a "REAL HARDCORE FAN"

Xero was their first name, then it was Hybrid Theory...Changed to Linkin Park for legal reasons
as for the rest, I don't know.... :p

if it's christian punk you want....check out Relient K....they have some kick ass songs....and some funny ones too. "Marilyn Manson ate my girlfriend" and a song called "I'm Lion-O" which is all about Lion-O from Thundercats....freakin hilarious!! Another good funny one is by Five Iron Frenzy called Pre Ex-Girlfriend...which is all about girls who are just "too good" to approach....funny stuff! Check them out if you need a good laugh!!! Hasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back