lmao... this guy gets called out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats really old....but it was funny the first time I saw it...

is this the same guy that was on here trying to defend himself because someone posted that dateline 20/20 story of him??

anyone have a link to that 20/20 story, i never got to see it

I still talk to Chris Johnson. I haven't talked to him since this, but I can already tell you one thing.

My money is on Chris. That is all.

And I hope it's filmed.

I came at Chris sideways when I first "met" him (Online) and he has since then proved to be worth his salt. He's not only a really good all-by-hand tuner, but he's also a really nice guy.

I've also seen unedited bits of that 20/20 special. He was baited into a lot of those answers, and still more taken out of context. Chris actually makes some good cash (About as much as me) and Had I a kid, I would live pretty much the same way.

Face it, we all would.

-> Steve

Also, his T/A is all track now, according to him he pulled the reg and trailers it to events.

wow...i would fuck someone up if they did that shit(make a video) to me...but u get that all the time. people who talk a gang of shit online and not back that shit up...its the internet...let it go... but i would still whoop someone ass for making a video about me like that and hes bitch if he didnt whoop someone ass

He owns a company - And I think it's a software company. He has about 10 employees and he routinely travels the coast and into mexico for business.

He's actually doing quite well - That was his old apartment. He's got a new house now that would blow anything I could come up with away.

I'm very difficult to satisfy in my internet search for the truth. You need to REALLY prove that you have something before you can pull one on the ol' Celster. And he proved it.

i wont believe for a second theres 90k in that car. even if its including the price of a brand new one.

Ok, he might have 90K in his car, and he might have a fast piece of machinery, but the fact of the matter remains he's a straight up tard for spending that much money when it could be done for 1/3 of that EASILY.

Ya know...he coulda put the big block 10.4L engine my buddy just built into the car...it just went into a 67 camaro (so he says)....Im really gonna have to get pictures of a 10.4L engine...i also wanna see it on a dyno...ill see if i can get any more info for yall.

Originally posted by wanderinman+Aug 29 2005, 09:27 PM-->
Ok, he might have 90K in his car, and he might have a fast piece of machinery, but the fact of the matter remains he's a straight up tard for spending that much money when it could be done for 1/3 of that EASILY.
[post=547023]Quoted post[/post]​

I told him that same thing.

reikoshea
@Aug 30 2005, 01:03 AM
Ya know...he coulda put the big block 10.4L engine my buddy just built into the car...it just went into a 67 camaro (so he says)....Im really gonna have to get pictures of a 10.4L engine...i also wanna see it on a dyno...ill see if i can get any more info for yall.
[post=547153]Quoted post[/post]​

512 engine. Nothing special. Tells me he's cutting down a tree with a hammer, instead of the real tool - an Axe.

Back