Lohan Bikini pic...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm
access denied

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/273/1483/64...over%20full.jpg

lindsaylohan3.JPG

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 27 2005, 11:26 AM

lindsaylohan3.JPG

[post=504298]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF is up with that foot in the background?

Yeah the first link is dead. And she isn't that hot to begin with. In fact, she looks alot like a guy I used to hang out with ;_; excecpt he didn't wear bikinis and he had shorter hair. And he was cool.

well your friend, my friend, is what people call androgenous. and she is fine as hell, but shes a stuck up hoe who is too full of herself (second hand experience)

he wasn't androgenous, lindsey lohan is just ugly, she has nice legs, but I've seen better.

Originally posted by Lantis@May 27 2005, 07:36 PM
he wasn't androgenous, lindsey lohan is just ugly, she has nice legs, but I've seen better.
[post=504512]Quoted post[/post]​

i think shes hot. yes there is better, but you cant deny that she is good looking. i found that with red heads they are either really hot or not attractive at all and she falls into the first catagory.

shes not a red head no more though. bleach blond anorexic slut, just like the rest of em.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 1 2005, 12:21 AM
shes not a red head no more though. bleach blond anorexic slut, just like the rest of em.
[post=505935]Quoted post[/post]​

id hit it. i mean shes still rich.

I definitely would have, but now I'm not too sure. Maybe if the opportunity arose, but what are the chances of that happening?

Back