lol, k-series = monster trq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well my freind went to a place to get a good base map of his new RSX-s

Anyways, this place wasn't that big, and had never delt with a car as new as his. They didn't know how to hook it up to the dyno and attach the instraments because k-series don't have spark plug wires. Anyways here is the results...

dynochart%20001.jpg

dynochart%20002.jpg

:p :p :lmao:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 20 2005, 01:09 PM
they are really only making 139@ the wheels?
[post=501708]Quoted post[/post]​

Who knows with that dyno. Since hp is derived from your trq, there is no way to tell his actual hp since his trq is 04850843583485385 ftlbs

Duuuuuuuuuuuude

Tell him to ship it to me- there's a guy at work who would LOVE to put that sucker in his bulldozer! :lol:

go pull down houses with that thing!!! lol

base map? or did you mean base LINE

cuz i would NEVER have that shop be making me a base map if they can't even figure out a dyno... lol

Thats awsome haha. Did he have to pay them for the time on the dyno?? That would suck if he did.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@May 20 2005, 06:55 PM
did they do the run in first gear? lol dont you put down more torque in lower gears?
[post=501867]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah... you want to make the run in as close of a 1:1 ratio as you can.

he dude, the next time take off the timing belt cover and put a white sticker on the cam gear. there should be a sensor that should pick up the cam gear, thats how we did mine

Damn y0, that thing is the same lbs-ft as our APCs, and about 100hp less :huh:

Back