lol woman runs over a matress

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
found this on another forum....

Drive train Vibration Issue

This woman ran over a mattress and decided to keep going. The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to put a tear in the gas tank, the subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought this vehicle to its knees. It had still managed to drive 30 more miles decently with a 60lb tangle wrapped around the driveshaft.

This genius complained that the vehicle had a "shimmy" when driving at high speeds.

This is what the dealership found.............

1233244117-1.jpg

1233244117.jpg

1233244118.jpg
[/QUOTE]

tabKola

I will never understand how someone can do something like this, but the end result looks fantastic.

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
How the hell do you explain it to her that she ran over a mattress?

cjvictoria

lol hopefully, some dumb hoe such as herself, could not have fooled a man into marrying her...

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
Somelady ran over a log in front of my house a while ago and it had a stub on it that stuck in her bumper and she kept on driving with a log hanging in her front bumper, it was loud as hell when she hit it. I dont know how she didnt know she hit something.

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
maybe she thought she hit a little kid and just decided to keep on driving.

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
maybe she thought she hit a little kid and just decided to keep on driving.

Does the diarrhea that spews from your head automatically transpose into words in your posts? 99.9% of your posts are meaningless and unproductive. It takes a lot from the threads when you have to sort through post after post of nonsense posts like you typically make.