London Police Kill Man at Subway Station

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Passengers said a man, described as South Asian, ran onto a train at Stockwell station in south London. Witnesses said plainclothes police chased him, he tripped, and police then shot him.

"They pushed him onto the floor and unloaded five shots into him. He's dead," witness Mark Whitby told the British Broadcasting Corp. "He looked like a cornered fox. He looked petrified."

wtf?
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/london_bombings

Glad to hear fucked up shit happens in other countries too. I wonder if everyone is gonna bust Englands balls for doin somthin like that.

England has always been really "hardcore" in their policing methods.

Nothing like Soviet Russia or Los Angeles, but they're pretty no-nonsense.

Well, considering normal beat-cops don't carry firearms in the UK, I'm sure they had a reason. You just don't go running into a train station, that from what I've heard from CNN - was either evacuated, or was being evacuated.

Originally posted by Drake@Jul 22 2005, 10:43 AM
Glad to hear fucked up shit happens in other countries too. I wonder if everyone is gonna bust Englands balls for doin somthin like that.
[post=529818]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Maybe America isnt the only country who has offended phsyco's with crazy beliefs -> lets hope the rest of the world wises up to how crazy these Terrorists are and desides to take the initiative (like the US) and actually do something about it.

The only country i would like to see get attacked by terrorists is france - because i hate the snotty french.

the french only did the same shit the US would have done if the situation was reversed...

and no one seems to realize the fucking snotty french WERE RIGHT...

the US justification for war was a COMPLETE sham on the american public, but the french saw through it, and stood up for what they believed was right...

and you can NOT stop these extremists with war, it will never happen unless you go on another "ethnic cleansing crusade" to eliminate any race that has extremist factions...

these people are fucking pissed that we took their land, and we're robbing it of its natural resources to support our "american" way of life while destroying the world's enviroment for generations to come...

iraq is gonna have about a 90% increase in cancer due to the DU ammunitions used both during this "conflict" and the previous one...

you guys need to wake up and realize america really is the evil colonialist empire that these "extremists" think it is...

whats the last legislation that went through congress that helped your average joe?
i see lots of legislation that prevents your normal citizen from escaping bankrupcy due to unreasonable medical costs... i see lots of other major countries with universal health care, while we get fucked in the ass for insurance and one trip to the doctor... i see legislation shot down that would have greatly restricted who US arms manufacturers could sell weapons to overseas...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 22 2005, 12:17 PM
you can NOT stop these extremists with war, it will never happen unless you go on another "ethnic cleansing crusade" to eliminate any race that has extremist factions...
[post=529862]Quoted post[/post]​

Well what should we do then -> kiss and make up? stop buying the oil that their own governments supply us with?

Im not saying i like the war - but america was attacked, and we as americans have to protect ourselves.

the best defence is a good offence > its better for us to go over there and fight them in their cities and in their home towns than for them to bring the front to us.

Im not saying i like the war - but america was attacked, and we as americans have to protect ourselves.

you're confusing afganistan and iraq again...

america was NEVER attacked by iraq, we should have finished off the problem in afganistan, and taken care of bin laden... that SHOULD have been priority number 1...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 22 2005, 01:05 PM

you're confusing afganistan and iraq again...

america was NEVER attacked by iraq, we should have finished off the problem in afganistan, and taken care of bin laden... that SHOULD have been priority number 1...
[post=529879]Quoted post[/post]​

That is a good point -> this all started in Afghanistan so it should have ended there.

It seems pointless - in Iraq we have just wasted time dealing with the wrong problems. . . . . if Iraq was full of Terror Camps and such then our actions would have justification.

well they're full of terror camps and get constant new recruits everyday because of our occupation...

iraq = biggest fuck up of all time...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 22 2005, 01:33 PM
well they're full of terror camps and get constant new recruits everyday because of our occupation...

iraq = biggest fuck up of all time...
[post=529893]Quoted post[/post]​

If they are al-queda camps, then its not so bad that we are over there.

on the other hand, if they are camps that NEVER would have existed if the u.s. never entered iraq, then . . . . . well, lets say we shoulda stayed at home.

Recked, you are very misguided. You seem to think that muslim extremist, and attacks against the infidels start and begin in Iraq, and that is as far from the truth as can be. Fact is as long as western civilizations use middle eastern resources, there is always going to be a disenfranchised malcontent that is going to act out against their agressor. It has been going on for decades. Our actions do not bring a solution to the table, no, but to think that if we had not acted that nothing of this sort would be happening is ignorant.

I'd rather have the US occupying them, than have our cities get bombed left and right just because we support a more liberal way of life.

Recked, you are very misguided. You seem to think that muslim extremist, and attacks against the infidels start and begin in Iraq, and that is as far from the truth as can be. Fact is as long as western civilizations use middle eastern resources, there is always going to be a disenfranchised malcontent that is going to act out against their agressor. It has been going on for decades. Our actions do not bring a solution to the table, no, but to think that if we had not acted that nothing of this sort would be happening is ignorant.

i;m not saying they start and begin in iraq at all...
however i am saying we have no business being there in the first place, and we're turned it into a country wide recruitment and training center for extremists...

how did it go from 9/11, to this???
we went into afganistan because the DID have terrorist training camps, and were run by a regime that believed in using terrorism as its form of world politics...
iraq had no such training camps, it was lead by crazy dictator, but it was not involved in terrorism in any way, nor was it involved in the 9/11 attacks...

we should have dealt with afganistan, rebuilt that country, taken care of osama bin laden and started spreading democracy in that country first...
now we have 2 countries that are absolutely no better off now than they were when we first invaded...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 22 2005, 08:45 PM
i;m not saying they start and begin in iraq at all...
however i am saying we have no business being there in the first place, and we're turned it into a country wide recruitment and training center for extremists...

how did it go from 9/11, to this???
we went into afganistan because the DID have terrorist training camps, and were run by a regime that believed in using terrorism as its form of world politics...
iraq had no such training camps, it was lead by crazy dictator, but it was not involved in terrorism in any way, nor was it involved in the 9/11 attacks...

we should have dealt with afganistan, rebuilt that country, taken care of osama bin laden and started spreading democracy in that country first...
now we have 2 countries that are absolutely no better off now than they were when we first invaded...
[post=529934]Quoted post[/post]​

Every time the subject comes up, you drone on about Iraq this, Bush that, not unlike you are doing now, even though these attacks happened in another country, with another leader that was just as involved in the war. So if you'd like to make any kinf of effective argument, stick to the actual geographical location and details about it. And no, we did not turn Iraq into a country wide recruiting center. There is no marching army of anti westeren forces there, or anywhere. Sporadic pockets of fighters, forgien cels, and a few out of country bombings do not constitute this. You really should go to Iraq before talking like you know what goes on there. I guess you forgot that over 3 million people there voted? Have a look at the attacks on civilian police and Iraqi Army recruits, guess what? People are still joining. The majority of Iraqis people want nothing to do with this war, beyond having it end. And yes, killing your own people would be considered terrorism. Islamic nations so far have proven to be more than fucked up, you should try and get some news about things that happen and how they deal with it, outside of the war, it may give you more of a perspective on this whole thing as opposed to you constant "Bush blah blah blah" ramblings.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Jul 22 2005, 11:51 AM
The only country i would like to see get attacked by terrorists is france - because i hate the snotty french.
[post=529849]Quoted post[/post]​

try replacing the french with blacks, asians, or hispanics and you will see why thats not even funny.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4706787.stm
The incident is being investigated and, like all fatal police shootings, will be scrutinised by the Independent Police Complaints Commission

awesome policy.

though if it is found out that this guy doesn't have any connection to terrorists, or that there was misconduct on the part of the police, it will be interesting to see how this plays out in the international arena.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 23 2005, 12:31 PM-->
And on that same note, your constant flag waiving gets a little tiresome, too. America am teh bestest n teh werld cuz we hab free speach!!! At least these extremists are up front about being completely ruthless. I don't think that recked is referring soley to Iraqis joining the "shoot at Americans" effort. It doesn't take much to see that Iraq has turned into a rallying point for Muslim extremeists from the entire area. Want to fight Americans? Go to Iraq! Seriously, with how many insurgents have already been killed...where are all of these new ones coming from if Iraqis want nothing to do with it? They're coming from outside the country and learning, it would seem mostly by what not to do, how to fight Americans. They're apparently a big enough threat that we're still wasting both time and money over there.

I'm going to try something new now, leaving it at that.
[post=530105]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, if your narrowminded biased view wasn't so skewed, you'd see that I am alot more open about admitting Americas faults and failures, then you and Recked are about it successes. Most of my bitches with yours and his post, are that you don't do shit to make anything better, yet feel it is your personal mission to do what you can to let everyone know that America/Bush (not synonomous) is fucked up, along with trying to blame all the worlds problems on the government.

Blanco

Education and training. You give guns to a bunch of jumpy guys who live in a country where guns have been banned for years, and you get this. Still shocked the hell out of me though.

Um, where is that? Iraq? Hahaha every home in Iraq is allowed to have one AK and ammo for it, and guess what? They do.

Back