London terrorist attack!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
busses bombed, people dead.... finding news right now.

Wow. I'm surprised to see that happening there, with security in London being tougher than anything America has to show.

-> Steve

Whoa.... :(

If this was indeed some Islamic extremist group, I want to be the first to say congratulations on prolonging the war against terroism, and adding fuel to a fire that is going kill many thousands more now, good job dumbfucks.

Tony Blair, perhaps not - But terrorists have known for a long time that attacks on British interests are a safe bet. The Israeli embassy in london, Rhodesia (Now Zimbabwe) and other foreign land interests are all but forgotten. In London, under Blair - who knows.

-> S

i still say we destry everything that is muslim or islamic. fuck it if there are some good ones. they've had the chance to leave that way of life for years.

parking lot?

but no, a bunch of hippies are going to come in and call me a geonocidal bastard.

frankly, i don't care. call me an aligator for all I care.

As long as there is 1 that is willing to multiply, there will always be terrorists. its the way they are brought up.

funny, it always falls back on the parents....

yeah, cuz not killing each other is a bad beleif to be pressing?

fuck religion... we haven't pressed that shit there in centuries.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 7 2005, 08:05 AM
Wow. I'm surprised to see that happening there, with security in London being tougher than anything America has to show.

-> Steve
[post=522047]Quoted post[/post]​

Terrorism....guerilla warfare... its unstoppable.

You never know when its coming and when you do, terrorists can cut their losses and move to a different target or different date.

Terrorism is an idea and as we all know, ideas can't be controlled or stopped.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 12:19 PM
i still say we destry everything that is muslim or islamic. fuck it if there are some good ones. they've had the chance to leave that way of life for years.

parking lot?

but no, a bunch of hippies are going to come in and call me a geonocidal bastard.

frankly, i don't care. call me an aligator for all I care.

As long as there is 1 that is willing to multiply, there will always be terrorists. its the way they are brought up.

funny, it always falls back on the parents....
[post=522144]Quoted post[/post]​

The islamic faith is one of the largest organized religions. It has some of the strongest numbers in following. Whiping out "muslims" as a group would be idiotic being as .0001% of muslims are terrorists. Just as theres christians that are white supremisists/terrorists.

This coming from probably the least likely "tree hugger" to frequent these forums. I would like this shit to be over, but I understand its never going to be over even if we "win" the war. If we bomb all the muslims then we've just made martyrs of them all and will only fuel the fire. I, too, have said "just push the red button and fuck them all" but thats like saying because there's a rapist in Connecticut, "too fucking bad B, I'm just going to drop a bomb on you just the same because you live in close proximatey."

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 07:32 PM
but i'm not a rapist. i CHOSE not to.

they can choose NOT to be islamic and all that good stuff.
[post=522181]Quoted post[/post]​

But a Muslim is not an extremist.

bah, i got nothing.

i still say bomb the fucks anyway.

the french did it.

france wouldnt help us in our war, then just yesterday london won the ballot to hold 2012 olympics by barely beating out the french who everyone thought was a shoe in

when theres a will theres a way

they have a motive!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the French
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:bo: :bo: :bo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
holy shit......
the French......