Look At This Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ractive78

I remeber that someone on this forum was talking about putting a integra front end on a civic. I found a picture of one at this link and it doesnt look that bad. Check it out. Civic Integra

hmmmmm .. I'd have to see it in person. Those shots don't look to good. Odd looking. Have you seen the s14 frontend on a civic? I know they have that conversion.. looks ok.. would not pay 1800 for it though.. :blink:

Sh*t for all the money that he spent on the interior and the front facial conversion he prolly coulda had one fast hatchback. But he killed it!

I think people should post all their own3d pics here so maye he will understand...

This is :owned: And you will see a lot more different own3d pics as you cruise the board.

s3df7370aa3056.jpg

that one is real nasty. I have seen a white one on ebay a while ago and it looked pretty cool. However, the one on ebay had a real teg front end, not some :ghey: bodykit. Plus what the hell is a 2000 vtec? Is that an ex engine, ITR, GSR, b16, VTEC emblem? This person is just a ricer with too much money. I think if it is a real teg front end, yea then it is ok but a riced out one, :puke:

all I can say its probably all show and no go

yeah but this guy is probably going for the freshman chicks and they don't know the differnece between a hf motor and a crvtec so come on now, he probably thought it was well worth it if you know what I mean. If that car had like a itr or something it would be real cool, but no...

s3dfcbbaa3a0a5.jpg

I've seen a few in maryland and I myself think they look like crap

there is a reason people like to change integra frontends back to the JDM style front ends.... nuff said

Back