Lookin for some new rims/tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I believe those would fit, but there's better options and those rims are heavy as shit, i know the 17" rims are 25 lbs a piece, w/o tires. IMO buy some rota's off ebay.

im lookin for a 15" or 16" package or a good deal on a set of 15''s or 16"s prolly gonna get rotas

15s or 18s?!?!?!?!?! holy fucking opposite ends of the spectrum batman

stick with the 15s

Check out Wheelsnext.com - got a set of 15" R-1's with Hankook SRII's for $579, mounted, balanced, and shipped to my house.

Sidewall size... which makes a difference in overall height of the tire. If you're staying with the stock drivetrain for a while, the 195/50/15 is actually the best match to the stock tire in terms of overall diameter. You won't lose acceleration like the 195/55, you'll have better handling because of the shorter sidewall, and you'll actually put more rubber/tread on the ground when compared to the 195/55 too.

If you're going to swap to a B series engine, a 195/55 would be best for matched gearing. You can also go with the ever-popular 205/50 or 215/50 if you can find it.

I recommend WheelsNext.com and Speedy Wheels. Both great companies and products :thumbsup:

Back