Looking for LS short block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

I am looking for a short block for the start of the wife's ls vtec build. I would like it to be as complete as possible... (no pistons, water pump, oil pump = okay with me) I really just want the block, crank (in good shape), the rods and main caps ect. However I will also entertain offers for a long block. Plz do not offer to sell me your pre-built ls vtec builds.

I talked to david today, he said he can get a crank for the b18a1 block we have. rods arent gonna happen. apparently it came in with bent rods.

We sell eagle rods and JE/SRP pistons if youd like to have us build the short block.

If you click the link in my sig you can get the shop's number. they are open M-F 9-5CDT.

Nah just looking for stock rods. Trying to stay OEM ls vtec as much as I possibly can just to see if I can break 200whp with all oem parts. Anyway how much for the block, crank combo?? If you dont have the main caps then I will tell you up front that I probably dont want it... I dont know how hard they are to find and dont have 6 months (dont mean to sound rude just want to be upfront about it).

yeah we have the main caps. with the crank included he wants $300 (itll be a polished crank and it should still be the standard grind).

Honing isn't a problem for me. Having it decked I have never checked into... how much does it usually run?? You may have yourself a deal if the crank can be machined.

hot doesnt really describe what it was today. but yeah, a deck and spray is pretty cheap.

lol yes it was hot today... and no I dont think "hot" comes close to what it was... I deliver pizza at night for xtra casssssh with no a/c so believe me I know the feeling. Good to know having it decked will be cheap. I will continue to gather my funds and my thoughts and one of you will end up with a check :D

Back