Looking for some cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

Hey guys, my motor is fully assembled and it's going into the car this week. Problem is - the guy that had some ctr cams for me fell through. I do not want to throw the motor in there with those pooper b16 cams. So here I am asking one thing and one thing only -

Who's got cams? :shrug2:

I'm looking for a set of stage 1 cams... ie, itr, ctr, s2s1, crower 401s.... shit, I might even take a set of GSR cams if the price is right. I just need something I can put in untill I build up the head. I don't want to change my valvesprings unless you got a SMOKIN' deal on a cam, spring and retainer package. I am running 11.8:1 so just going from the b16 cams to the gsr cams should be 5 hp. I figure with a set of ctr cams I'll see some nice power.

Eventually I am going to fully port the head and run some nasty cams ala jun 3s or crower 404s. I've heard the s2s2 cams actually make really good power on a setup like mine...

N-e-way, time is a factor here, so I will probably jump on one of the first good deals I find. Hit me with what you got and what you want for it. And shipping to 94520 would be sweet too....

Shadney B)

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 9 2005, 01:10 AM
Hey guys, my motor is fully assembled and it's going into the car this week. Problem is - the guy that had some ctr cams for me fell through. I do not want to throw the motor in there with those pooper b16 cams. So here I am asking one thing and one thing only -

I'm looking for a set of stage 1 cams... ie, itr, ctr, s2s1, crower 401s.... shit, I might even take a set of GSR cams if the price is right. I just need something I can put in untill I build up the head. I don't want to change my valvesprings unless you got a SMOKIN' deal on a cam, spring and retainer package. I am running 11.8:1 so just going from the b16 cams to the gsr cams should be 5 hp. I figure with a set of ctr cams I'll see some nice power.

Eventually I am going to fully port the head and run some nasty cams ala jun 3s or crower 404s. I've heard the s2s2 cams actually make really good power on a setup like mine...

N-e-way, time is a factor here, so I will probably jump on one of the first good deals I find. Hit me with what you got and what you want for it. And shipping to 94520 would be sweet too....

Shadney B)
[post=523068]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a good set of B16 cams. Have 40,000 miles on them. $100.00 shipped
For the pair.

Tyler Bettinger
Extreme Imports
Springfield, MO 65807

Originally posted by eicivic+Jul 9 2005, 03:25 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Jul 9 2005, 01:10 AM

Shadney  B)
[post=523068]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a good set of B16 cams. Have 40,000 miles on them. $100.00 shipped
For the pair.

Tyler Bettinger
Extreme Imports
Springfield, MO 65807
[post=523085]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<

You kinda missed the point of this thread didn't you.....

Originally posted by 90crxb18+Jul 9 2005, 03:29 AM-->
I HAVE A SET OF GSR CAMS $90 PLUS SHIPPING IM LOCATED IN SO CAL. I CAN GET PIC IF YOU WANT.
[post=523087]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll keep them in mind....

97CTR
@Jul 9 2005, 06:51 AM
check out ebay JUN I and valvetrain
[post=523099]Quoted post[/post]​

hrmmmm..... kinda alot to pay considering I wouldn't really see a lot more power than some CTR cams..... But a good find nonetheless.....

:thumbsup: Thanx for the replies, keep em coming!

I am checking on some shit right now Sahdney I may have something I will call you later today.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 9 2005, 11:47 AM
I am checking on some shit right now Sahdney I may have something I will call you later today.
[post=523149]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

I'm also looking at some blox cams.... anyone heard anything?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Jul 10 2005, 11:59 AM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 10 2005, 01:47 AM
integraslut78
@Jul 9 2005, 11:47 AM
[post=523149]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

I'm also looking at some blox cams.... anyone heard anything?
[post=523444]Quoted post[/post]​

they are all right .... lil better than obx's
[post=523560]Quoted post[/post]​

Comparable to a ctr cam? I can pick up a set of the type As for like 300 bux brand new...

Back