Lowering a stock 2000 civic SIG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JTF

Hey what's up?

This is my first time on this forum. Anyways, I have a 2000 civic SIG and I wanted to get lowering springs for it. I was just wondering if any of you could give me some suggestions as to what to get. I don't have tons of cash to spend and was wondering what would work with my stock setup?

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 28 2005, 12:36 AM
uhm, H&R, Eibach's... etc...

do some research... good deals on ebay... where ya from...
[post=532223]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good...I've actually been looking in ebay and have been finding lowering springs for like a couple of bucks...but the shipping costs are what are a bit high...I just wanted to make sure that those springs are compatible with my car...they seem to be a lot of imitation JDM would those work? They say it's meant for 2000 civic ex/si?

Originally posted by JTF+Jul 28 2005, 07:27 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 28 2005, 12:36 AM
uhm, H&R, Eibach's... etc...

do some research... good deals on ebay... where ya from...
[post=532223]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good...I've actually been looking in ebay and have been finding lowering springs for like a couple of bucks...but the shipping costs are what are a bit high...I just wanted to make sure that those springs are compatible with my car...they seem to be a lot of imitation JDM would those work? They say it's meant for 2000 civic ex/si?
[post=532307]Quoted post[/post]​

They'll work but the ride will be shitty as ever and will probably just mess up your factory struts. Do it right the first time and get a good set of name brand springs with some good struts like Tokico or KYB. You can get a full package off eBay and other places for around $500 for everything.

Battle Pope
@Jul 28 2005, 07:36 AM
I've never heard of an SIG...
[post=532313]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: What the hell is an SIG? :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 28 2005, 09:36 AM

an SIG is basically an SI with a Group option package that includes ABS brakes, spoiler, and AC. I don't knoe if they have that in the states...oh and I am Canadian good guess... :lol:

Originally posted by JTF+Jul 28 2005, 10:18 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 28 2005, 09:36 AM

an SIG is basically an SI with a Group option package that includes ABS brakes, spoiler, and AC. I don't knoe if they have that in the states...oh and I am Canadian good guess... :lol:
[post=532326]Quoted post[/post]​

how do you add a pic underneath u're name?

Originally posted by JTF+Jul 28 2005, 12:26 PM-->
Originally posted by JTF@Jul 28 2005, 10:18 AM
Battle Pope
@Jul 28 2005, 09:36 AM

[post=532326]Quoted post[/post]​

how do you add a pic underneath u're name?
[post=532328]Quoted post[/post]​

their the special wuns ! ;)

Back