LS tranny bolts (oem part #)?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Myers503

Sedam Driver
Hello everyone!! I am new here. Found this site on google while searching for transmission information.

I have a 94 eg sedan and I am almost done putting my ls swap together. I need transmission bolts and I need them bad (last thing besides clutch on my list of parts!) I am having problems locating part numbers so Honda can order my bolts. These are for mating the 5spd s80 tranny to my b18b1.

any help appreicated. Was hoping to use my stock bolts from my d15b7 but it looks like they might be different and I want to be on the safe side. Thanks in advance!
554800.jpg

the bolts in red;

yep... that's the info i found. it LOOKS accurate. The parts are cheap enough anyway ($20 total) if its wrong.... lol

yep... that's the info i found. it LOOKS accurate. The parts are cheap enough anyway ($20 total) if its wrong.... lol

okay, ordered them today threough honda. had a tech verify that yes you were correct. once i get all my bolts i am going post as a partial parts list for b swap. including, trans bell housing, starter, and t - bracket part numbers! wohhoo! Thanks again mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back