Ls Tranny Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slimtadder

I'm looking to buy a 93-95 Integra LS and do the LS/Vtec. But, I found an 95 LS auto and it's local. It's a great price too. Can I or should I consider buying it and swap the LS head and auto tranny out to all B series stuff? Or can I even bolt up a B series tranny?

Thanks any help is better than none.

Everything from a B series manual will work on the auto. You need flywheel bolts for a manual, a flywheel, clutch setup, and a transmission. Plus all the various bits to convert an auto chassis to a manual. If the engine is in good shape buy the cheapest B16 swap you can find with a hydro tranny and strip the B16 for parts. That would cover most of what you need for the LSVTEC.

With that said, it would be easier and probably cheaper to wait for a manual LS.

word up on the maunual, just wait to find an LS manual? where do you live in so cal, there is a grip of LS's for sale..

id wait for the manual too. youd also be tearing out the oversized brake pedal. fuck that wait for the right one man

i will more than likely be selling my ls tranny from my motor swap i have coming.

there are plenty of trannies out there

:woo: holy sig batman . . . this is for you B . . . :moon:

with that said . . . just wait for the manual dude . . .save yourself the time and money

Back