LS/Turbo on eBay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1870234155

Check it out! I know some of you may be interested in this. This guy is in Houston. I've seen the car, and it's extremely clean. The engine work is done nicely, the paint is perfect- the only thing is needs for some touch-up is a new AC vent on the passenger side and some refreshing of the rear package shelf.

Very clean car, but I would never bid on someone else's artwork, It's their sweat and blood put into it, the buyer will NEVER appreciate it as much as the owner who made it what it is.

Dear god, I wish I had 12K. I'd go down there and get it.
Calesta, ask your friend if he will swap with a 94 Accord automatic POS with a non-vtec motor and Matrix springs? =)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 23 2002, 04:38 PM
Very clean car, but I would never bid on someone else's artwork, It's their sweat and blood put into it, the buyer will NEVER appreciate it as much as the owner who made it what it is.

:werd:

I would love it even more if there were no body kit and the in side wasn't painted

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 23 2002, 06:52 PM
Dear god, I wish I had 12K. I'd go down there and get it.
Calesta, ask your friend if he will swap with a 94 Accord automatic POS with a non-vtec motor and Matrix springs? =)

Nah- he's trying to pay off some debt. He's got a TL and another Civic hatch, so I don't think he needs another car.

yeah, their both beautiful cars, but i;d take teh ferrari over the civic, but then again, who wouldn't?

i wouldn't

that thing is fucking beat, riced out with jL subs y0

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Oct 23 2002, 05:12 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Oct 23 2002, 04:38 PM

:werd:

I would love it even more if there were no body kit and the in side wasn't painted

I am surprised you was the only person that mentioned the kit and the paint! Guess people dont realise that shit when it has alot of performance done to it. Just my 2 cents. It is a sweet ass ride though!

that ferrari is the thing i saw at a gas station in irvine a couple months ago. i thought it was called an f50. that thing was like a rolling car show in and of itself...and when it rolled away at 5mph sounding like a small jet turbine, i was skurd
:)

i saw that civic before u did the thread bbeeeooottccch... and its pretty clean i likes.. i kinda like that bumper too :unsure:

Back