Ls Vtec Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flippedcivic95

OK I WAS JUST WONDERING LIKE WHAT KINDA TIMES DID YALL SEE WITH A TURBO OR AN LS VTEC AND IF U CAN TELL ME THE SETUP IT WOULD BE APRECIATED AND BTW ANY PPL ON HERE FROM HOUSTON TX OR NEAR

If I may, please let me be the first to respond to your questions.
1) No one will be able to tell you what kind of times are seen with a LS/T or an LSVTEC turbo project car. It depends on what other parts you put onto it, how you tune it, and also how you drive. If you drive insane and break the car before getting to the track then the time you will see is NONE. If you put an LSVTEC turbo engine into a heavy ass car with subs and bling bling rims then you will still be slow, especially if your driving sucks. If you do everything right, spend A LOT of money and are driving well with a light weight car after dyno'in the crap outta the car, then you might hit 12's or something. The thing is that NO ONE CAN TELL.
2) I believe some people are from the Houston area. I am sure they will respond to this.
3) TURN OFF THE CAPS PLEASE. IT DOESN'T MAKE US RESPOND ANY FASTER, IT JUST PISSES OFF EVERYONE.

Thanks!
John

Originally posted by flippedcivic95@Jan 4 2003, 04:31 PM
OK I WAS JUST WONDERING LIKE WHAT KINDA TIMES DID YALL SEE WITH A TURBO OR AN LS VTEC AND IF U CAN TELL ME THE SETUP IT WOULD BE APRECIATED AND BTW ANY PPL ON HERE FROM HOUSTON TX OR NEAR

capslock.gif

Call PYR.

capslock.gif

Look them up in the phone book.

capslock.gif

Jisatsu racing is excellent as well.

capslock.gif

Oh yeah:

capslock.gif

And:

capslock.gif

Ok.