ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
well i am getting a 92 LS ok so heres the question i was curious about lsvtec and what is the point/ benefit of using the ls block over gsr when i would more than likely use gsr bottom or come aftermarket pistons . pretty much what i am saying is what does the ls nlock have that the others dont? like i was considering just throwing a b16 head on it and leave it alone but i want boost so the bottom end will have to get done sooner or later.

Dude there is a million write up's on ls/vtec and cr/vtec on here... It took me one night of reading to feel confident enough to say its not for me... but if you hit the search button up at the top and type ls/vtec you will be linked to about a million threads... or you can go to this link and probally learn a shit ton General Tech Articles - HondaSwap Forums

How much cash do you have? Take everything you are thinking about shelling out on it and give it to me. Then after I have it, I will build you a motor! I will race it for you, I will take pretty pictures and upload them so you can see your money went to good use and then after I blow it up... You can have it back! ^_^

How much cash do you have? Take everything you are thinking about shelling out on it and give it to me. Then after I have it, I will build you a motor! I will race it for you, I will take pretty pictures and upload them so you can see your money went to good use and then after I blow it up... You can have it back! ^_^

your really immature for 22... i dont see you doing well on this site

I have a teenager telling me I'm immature. Oh Snap! Pull your face out of the boobies for a sec. I was giving a simple compromise. Take a sad joke and leave it.

I have a teenager telling me I'm immature. Oh Snap! Pull your face out of the boobies for a sec. I was giving a simple compromise. Take a sad joke and leave it.

I'm just saying we treat everyone with respect on here.. unless your mthafukingreen or 91accordwithwork

My Bad. Would it have been easier just to give him your honest opinion other than a beheemoth of threads that he is going to be reading for hours to come? Just an idea.

I gave him the refrence section with like the first threads 2 of them had to do with ls/vtec... maybe you should look around there too! lol

Too late. I'm a few days past the LS/Vtec newb stage and climbing up to read about the Frankenstein G23's. Thanks anyways though.

Can I talk about me and your mother? Just saying.. The history is there, ya know...?

Okay, Ok. I'll Stop. Gawd!

This thread is full of win.

Austin provided useful info to the OP. All youve done, riceracerex, is shit in this thread. Dont see how you have grounds to be talkin trash.

Back