Ls-vtech swap into a 93 del sol should it be easy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a 98 civic with a b18b block and gsr head I also have hasport motor mounts arp head studs chipped ecu cold air intake dc headers full catback and I am swapping the motor into a 93 del sol I am asking if it would be easy because I am buying the del sol within the next week to do the swap so i am trying to get some insight on much work i am looking at. Also I am thinking of putting my 2000 civic si front end on the del sol if it doesnt take to much fabrication. Please give me some tips any info is helpful.

You're joking... right? Why would you put the Si front end on a Del Sol? Bad idea, not worth the effort, and it'll look like shit. Look around, there's plenty of info on Ls vtec. You posted this in the wrong place too btw. And seriously, don't spell vtec wrong, it just makes you look like a tool.

Naming yourself LsVtechDelsol420 = fail of the day...
The 93' is OBD1, so unless you have an OBD1 B18 retro-fitted in your OBD2 98' Civic, your going to have to swap over everything from the ECU to the wiring harness along with the car. Since you've got it all, and its already running (im assuming) thats not a bad start. Whats in the Del Sol now?

lol this dude put "vtech" in his damn name :whatafucktard:

No tech posts in the lounge please. Feel free to start a new post in the appropriate tech forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back