Make your Lighter a performance lighter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I always wonder what people are looking for when they find this kind of stuff, funny ish though.

anyone notice the counter on that sit 15,611, hey at least that lighter not a ricer!

That's good for a start, but he's got such a long way to go! He needs to re-jet like he mentioned; I recommend a BiC 0.0068cc injector for maximum flame. JDM flint would provide a stronger spark, and he really needs to switch fuels and add an oxygen injection system if he wants to be competitive.

:withstupid:

That's hell ghey! Some people have way too much time on thier hands.

Shit, I was doing that 15 years ago, but instead of sissy Bic lighters putting out a sissy 2" flame, I'd go steal pipe lighters from Eckards, then work my magic to them, and have them throwing 12- 15" long flames and shoot fire balls. I should go buy one and take a pic so you guys can see how a real man modifies a lighter.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 15 2004, 08:17 PM
Shit, I was doing that 15 years ago, but instead of sissy Bic lighters putting out a sissy 2" flame, I'd go steal pipe lighters from Eckards, then work my magic to them, and have them throwing 12- 15" long flames and shoot fire balls. I should go buy one and take a pic so you guys can see how a real man modifies a lighter.

Bah, you people and your inefficient domestic lighters with your huge flames... Import lighters can put out the same, if not more BTUs with a much smaller flame. :D

Thats funney - he called it a type R when the plastic cover was taken off.

i think you import guys are trying to make excuses for something that's obviously lacking... "my engine makes as much power as yours, but is smaller..." "my flame is as powerful, but smaller..." what's the deal, boys? feeling inadequate?

Back