MDX Remote Starter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97EK

formerly LSVTECCRX
Hi. Im installing a Pursuit Pro9055 remote start on a 2010 mdx. I am not using a transponder bypass though. There are 2 features i use when installing these remote starters, 1 wire pulses ground before starting (unlock or disarm) and the other wire pusles ground while starting (lock or arm). The only problem is the lock/arm and unlock/disarm systems arent switch to ground circuits, they get a command through the B-CAN system to lock or unlock. I need to figure out how to make these features work. Any suggestions?

Right now I'd like to burn them all up because this install is killin me, but otherwise, I like what they did with the front end with the black headlights and grills. Any help wig this will be greatly appriciated. Thanks!!!

Hi there! I'm wondering if you were able to install the remote start on the mdx because my uncle is also planning to install one too on his mdx but it seems that it's quite a trouble installing it on the mdx. I'll appreciate if you could show me how you install it or any tips to do it. I'll be glad if you could share some pics of the installation too. Thanks in advance! ^_^

-------------------------
Drive with a smile. . .
2009 Acura MDX Spark Plug

It was a fluke problem. Most persuit remote starts will work. I use the FLCAN immobilizer bypass module. All you need to do is wire the remote starter normally, and switch the the option to dbi. Also set the immob. bypass to dbi and just program it. Iv never had another problem with these MDX's again. Good luck!

Back