Me vs. Mustang GT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 17 2005, 07:58 AM
When I lined up with him, there was a group of kids yelling 'I got 20 bucks on the Mustang! I got 20 on the American muscle!'

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...DEzZGZkMzF5NTQx

sorry for the slow-ass download....we-todd-did sucks ass.

Anyone wanna host it for me? cough cough Cory cough cough
[post=527475]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't download the video but what year was the GT?

If thats an up-to-date track time in your signature and the kid was in a newer GT, he couldn't drive.

kinda looked like the race a had just the other night. me vs a newer camaro. i spanked him by 3 cars both times but i think it was cuz he didnt know how to launch. but o well thats the way to let them know the only replacement for displacement is vtec :D

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 17 2005, 10:18 AM
kinda looked like the race a had just the other night. me vs a newer camaro. i spanked him by 3 cars both times but i think it was cuz he didnt know how to launch. but o well thats the way to let them know the only replacement for displacement is vtec :D
[post=527485]Quoted post[/post]​

this fucking guy never logs off. that was me, he would have gotten spanked by the camaro

Putfile.com yO! <--Free video hosting...

Hey How do you play and music on you vid. clip..?
Did you see my vid against the mustang?

check it out...HeRe....

By the way Nice kill civ :worthy: ...Didnt you have a gray hatch before?

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 17 2005, 10:04 AM-->
I didn't download the video but what year was the GT?

If thats an up-to-date track time in your signature and the kid was in a newer GT, he couldn't drive.
Nah, the time in my sig isn't up-to-date...I just haven't run my car in a while...

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 17 2005, 11:10 AM
Didnt you have a gray hatch before?

yup

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jul 17 2005, 11:16 AM
Nice one wil... I like this car teh best out of all your cars. The cleanest by far :)

:thumbsup:

jeffie7
@Jul 17 2005, 11:32 AM
Do you flip the car in the video?

:kamikaze:

I was going to say, I watched the video after I made that post and it looked like you romped him. If he was a good driver, magazine spec the car at 14.1 and people have gone 13.9's and 14 flats stock.

Not a knock on you, but I hate videos from the start line, that don't even make an attepmt to keep a zoom on the cars.

Other than that, good job, I am of the opinion that the other guy couldn't drive, not because you beat him, but it looks like he had some trouble with second gear causing a real slow start.

BTW, was that a six cylinder? Just asking because I though the GT was a V8 and that they had duals, that one only has a single small exhaust pipe, like this dorks on post.

Nah Jon that was a GT. You can see the bumper cutouts for the duals. (which aren't true duals btw)

Good kill Wil. I wonder what people on mustangforums would say to you spankin that guy. :p

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 17 2005, 03:49 PM
Nah Jon that was a GT. You can see the bumper cutouts for the duals. (which aren't true duals btw)

Good kill Wil. I wonder what people on mustangforums would say to you spankin that guy.  :p
[post=527615]Quoted post[/post]​

probably make excuses...lol
good kill man and clean car

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 17 2005, 03:16 PM
Not a knock on you, but I hate videos from the start line, that don't even make an attepmt to keep a zoom on the cars.

Other than that, good job, I am of the opinion that the other guy couldn't drive, not because you beat him, but it looks like he had some trouble with second gear causing a real slow start.

BTW, was that a six cylinder? Just asking because I though the GT was a V8 and that they had duals, that one only has a single small exhaust pipe, like this dorks on post.
[post=527597]Quoted post[/post]​

That was taken with my Sony Cybershot, which doesn't zoom in for video.

And when we got back around, I talked to him for a bit and asked if he messed up. He said 'Nah, man...you got me. You sure you ain't got nothin else done to it?'

:D

edit: And it was a V8, not a six.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 17 2005, 09:49 PM

Good kill Wil. I wonder what people on mustangforums would say to you spankin that guy. :p
[post=527615]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know man, I paused it, frame advanced and only see one. For some reason my screen capture won't capture the video frame on the screen :(

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 17 2005, 04:13 PM

That was taken with my Sony Cybershot, which doesn't zoom in for video.

And when we got back around, I talked to him for a bit and asked if he messed up. He said 'Nah, man...you got me. You sure you ain't got nothin else done to it?'

:D

edit: And it was a V8, not a six.
[post=527630]Quoted post[/post]​

All GTs are 8 cylinders.

You shouldn't have spanked the car like that. Either you're running in the 12's to spank him by that distance or he can't drive, probably a combination of both.

Originally posted by PhyRe+Jul 17 2005, 11:20 AM-->
@Jul 17 2005, 10:18 AM
[post=527485]Quoted post[/post]​

this fucking guy never logs off. that was me, he would have gotten spanked by the camaro
[post=527486]Quoted post[/post]​

well fuck you too phyre, bastard!!

i would have gotten spanked bc my damn car does not work!!

never log out, yo you should talk. ebay, hondaswap, hmt, people's, did i miss anything?

Back