Merry X-mass everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
happy holidays guys and gals. may the snow fall from the heavens, and gifts fall from the sky to your tree :)

in the future, would you please refrain from replacing the name of our lord (christ) with the letter "X". thank you very much.

ps: i'm just joking, i don't give a fuck, i'm not anything close to religious i just saw some bitch complaining about people calling it "x-mas" instead of "christmas" so i decided to be a whore and post about it... and if it were up to me, i'd send all of you to hell... if it existed that is. :p

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 24 2002, 06:07 AM
in the future, would you please refrain from replacing the name of our lord (christ) with the letter "X". thank you very much.

ps: i'm just joking, i don't give a fuck, i'm not anything close to religious i just saw some bitch complaining about people calling it "x-mas" instead of "christmas" so i decided to be a whore and post about it... and if it were up to me, i'd send all of you to hell... if it existed that is. :p

actually when you think about it x-mas could easily stant for cross-mas. wouldn't see how that would be offensive.

lol yea. he died on a cross though. hmm.

anyway...christmas is just a big commercial buying frenzy now. its all about sales and finding the right gift ....and finding a place to park...and waiting in longass lines at the register....and trying to keep within your spending budget. it sucks! :bash:

merry x-mas! :D

Hello? The PC term is "Happy Holidays" Some people are are Jewish and celebrate Chanukah (sp?) and African Americans like myself celebrate Kwanza.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 24 2002, 09:50 AM
and African Americans like myself celebrate Kwanza.

I thought that was a jewish holiday too? wtf?
ok- someone make a list so i dont go screwing thing up

religion/race whatever and its corresponding "holiday"

Jewish people celebrate Hannukah.
Some African-American people celebrate Kwanzaa (not Kwanza).

"No, no....sorry Kyle, I don't see any Jewish candy here."

bah, you got me! I thought there was a C in Hannukah...I dunno even when Kwanzaa is, to all of you who thought I was black :)

An alternate spelling for Hannukah is Chanukah.

I'm a black man trapped in a white man's body. :D As evidenced by all the hip hop and jazz I listen to.

No, you go to rally events, black people are too smart to stand infront of 200 mph Wrx's and Peogeot's :p

Ahhh, I see now. Are you referring to my being run off Pikes Peak by a WRX driver who couldn't keep his damn car straight? :p

seasons greetings beotches!! look out for altezzas on santas sled. i heard rudolf is sport a sick ass cf wing and led squirters.

Back