Michael Jackson: Verdict

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by formby@Jun 13 2005, 04:21 PM
ha i knew it....not guilty.........just like OJ
[post=511761]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: talk about racism and :ph34r: preferential treatment :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

White boy looks at a little girl he's a child molestor. White boy kills a few people and he's a serial killer but ohhhhhhhhhhh noooo not the black man.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

more proof that for enough money you can buy your way out of absolutly anything

Personally I don't think there was enough evidence to get him for anything. Sure he's a fucking weirdo, but maybe he didn't molest these kids?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 13 2005, 04:23 PM
[post=511766]Quoted post[/post]​

but didnt they say that hes pretty much broke?

Originally posted by B16@Jun 13 2005, 04:24 PM
Personally I don't think there was enough evidence to get him for anything. Sure he's a fucking weirdo, but maybe he didn't molest these kids?
[post=511767]Quoted post[/post]​

...but surely there was enough evidence to convict him on giving alcohol to a minor, was there not?

I guess in the jury's eye there wasn't.

As a psychologist put to me in his psychological analysis of Michael Jackson, "he probably has no idea what he's doing, he probably is truly disgusted by the idea of pedophilia except there are times when he regresses to a state of mind that allows him to perform acts of pedophilia (i.e., getting into bed naked with a boy, showing a little boy his parts, looking at a little boys, etc., etc everything except sex) and is in denial. I believe his father did not make his childhood easy but parent bashing is so 1980's and as a 40year old man its time to take responsibility, even if he does not want to."

I don't think he actually has sex with the children, just does things that can be regarded in a sexual light.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 13 2005, 04:23 PM-->
@Jun 13 2005, 04:21 PM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: talk about racism and :ph34r: preferential treatment :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

White boy looks at a little girl he's a child molestor. White boy kills a few people and he's a serial killer but ohhhhhhhhhhh noooo not the black man.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=511765]Quoted post[/post]​

:wtf: i'm no racist

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes+Jun 13 2005, 04:26 PM-->
@Jun 13 2005, 04:23 PM
[post=511766]Quoted post[/post]​

but didnt they say that hes pretty much broke?
[post=511770]Quoted post[/post]​

Him broke?

Liquid assets?

He owns the rights to the Beattle's collection. That alone is worth millions upon millions. Neverland Ranch is worth millions. All his other assets are worth millions. Sure he may not have as much money sitting in the bank as he used to, but if he liquidified assets than he's still worth quite a bit of money.

Originally posted by formby+Jun 13 2005, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 13 2005, 04:23 PM
formby
@Jun 13 2005, 04:21 PM

[post=511765]Quoted post[/post]​

:wtf: i'm no racist
[post=511772]Quoted post[/post]​

Not you, the jury.

Does anyone remember a while back with the two Washington D.C. snipers? The father and son? Serial killers...

Anyone know why they went such a successful list of assisinations? Stereotypes. They were stopped by the police and let go because they didn't fit the profile of a serial killer. The profile being a single, troubled, weird, white male.

I think the jury in both the O.J. case and the Michael Jackson case wanted to break the stereotypes related to African Americans and prove something to the world. Even in their heart of hearts if they believed either to be guilty, perhaps they said, "...maybe just this one time an African American get cut a break."

Both were icons that had they been proven guilted could have made an entire culture look poorly.

see, now that he is not guilty...

he will go on, and loose "beyond a reasonable doubt" in the civil lawsuit and pay millions.

thats how tese things work

did anyone follow the trail...that kid got caught in so many lies....mj didnt mess with those kids. the case was bs. this case was a colinmation of 10 years of trying to stick mj with molestation and they failed cause it was bs...the people involed had a history of child molestation cases and trying to hit people up for money...this aint got shit to do with black or white(no pun intended) just with the facts. the fact is that bastard got caught up in hella lies and all they want is some money... and B is right...just like they did oj there be a civil suit and mj will lose that and cough up millions

Aye yo Paul, It's Em
I got your call about the Michael Jackson thing
And I know that he's not 'thrilled' about the video
What does he 'wanna be startin' somethin'?'
Well I'll show him who's really 'bad'
Paul, 'the way you make me feel' with these calls
You should really take a look at the 'man in the mirror'
And tell him to 'beat it' because I 'won't stop till I get
enough'
Do you 'remember the time'
we were watching the 'Billy Jean' video?
Well, he'll always be that Michael to me
And it doesn't matter if he's 'black or white'
Because I 'can't stop loving him' and I hate plastic surgeons
And I hope they all fucking die!
How do you like that?
And I like him, I like him a lot
I want to touch him but I can't
Excuse me, I'm taking a shit
Sorry
Anyways, call me back
I have this idea about how I want to end the show
So, hit me when you get this message fucker