Might be adding something to the fleet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
But the wife want's it...

going to call on it in a few hours...

anything I should keep an eye out for???

it's going to be her "learning to drive car"...so it will prolly get beat up or crashed so the miles don't scare me...it just has to live long enought for her to get a drivers licence...then she's buying a newer Jeep... :ph34r:

wtf? do you get a free tea pot with it?? lol

go for it...

he started posting at 3am and its 11am and deleted again...what is it that i am looking.

it was just a subaroooo leggy.... :(

it must have sold... :(

1995 mint legacy, 148K miles, one owner, lady driven...just needs an oil change and a wheel bearing...only for $1200..... :blink:

it must have sold early this morning....and I am tired as shit....

keep scrolling....... <_<

cause me and the wife went down to Bridgeport, and looked at it, I test drove it to the bank...and the wife bought it....the freezing A/c made her nuts...and she had to have it....so we bought it, and I parked it at Travis's shop...and drove home in the Z...I'll go after work in the morning and drive it back to the house tommorrow....I'm going to need a bigger garage :ph34r:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 18 2005, 11:30 AM
It was a '95 Subaru Legacy Wagon. 149000 miles, minor damage to the rear bumper.
[post=541854]Quoted post[/post]​

The damage was he backed into a pole...and the rubber dented in...it should just pop right back out, wet sand the rear bumper..and paint it... B)

she wont let me paint it red :(

but I might put that rice kit that I'm selling on it... :ph34r:

bbc010101-img600x300-110809628295-123.jpg

hrmmmmmmmmmm :ph34r:

Back