mini me head question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blakwolf9666

ok i got a P2F-HA-7 head (y7) guy told me it was a vtec and didnt actually check before i left (mistake on my part) but i know i could still put it on my 615b7 and would be better than the head i have, only problem is that according to all the head coeds ive seen is that its an automatic, i didnt think that would matter deing the head but wanted to make sure. anyone know if itll swap onto a 5spd?
answers greatly appreciated

For heads, auto vs manual doesn't matter. What do you have now? I've never heard of a "615b7" block. Do you mean D15B7? The Y7 head isn't going to help you any over the B7.

yeah thats the block lol and its really not gonna be much better? ... dam oh well tryin to sell anyway but was thinking of using it but now i guess i will sell it. thanks man

That's more than reasonable if you're the seller, considering that VTEC heads go for around that much.

IIRC , correct me if im wrong, but Ive allways been under the impression, that varying by obd generation that all single cam non vtec heads were the same, and all single cam non vtec heads were the same (changing by obd generation obviously) , difference between them is the cam used

Back