Mirrachrome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Apparantly this is the new thing in car modifications....I guess its called MirraChrome and its paint........fugging hideous

outsidex1_gbas4.jpg

Yep. Lots of wheel manufacturers are using it instead of chroming to keep the weight down and durability up.

/wipes vomit from chin

id defenitly spray that with some aircraft remover if it was on the street. That's a road hazard

i think he meant Anti Aircraft, reminds me of the skin of a P51 mustang. all i know is that the guy should of invested in lowering it before he got the car chromed out. the front fender gap is just silly looking.

paint remover = something dangerour to paint (chemicals)

aircraft remover = something dangerous to aircraft (bullets)

dude, you would so get blinded by the sun if you were around that thing.
:tfg: :ghey: :gayflag: :beat: :bonk: :chair: :bangdesk: :yuck:

i wonder what happens after you clean it, does it show like brush marks and stuff, does it dull out after a while? or do you just clean it with windex like you would a bathroom mirror.

you wash and wax it like regular paint I would imagine. It's just a basecoat/clearcoat situation from what I know of it.

Originally posted by DesertNightEagle@Jul 19 2005, 10:28 AM
i think he meant Anti Aircraft, reminds me of the skin of a P51 mustang. all i know is that the guy should of invested in lowering it before he got the car chromed out. the front fender gap is just silly looking.
[post=528445]Quoted post[/post]​

i have seen that on the original board

its sitting high because at the time of the picture he didnt put the engine in yet

Aircraft remover. It's a high-potency solvent gel.

I bet that stuff is a bitch to spray.. and wet sand, and spray, and wet sand.. continue for days and days....

Back