Monday F'in rocked...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Unique visitors this month....... and notice how sucky weekends are here :)

s3dd0dc6fa3053.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 05:49 AM
notice how sucky weekends are here :)

Yea, everyone is out getting drunk and laid, while i'm here, looking at the damn board or doing some other computer geek shit..

The politically correct answer is - everyone is out working on their cars with the knowledge that they got from reading Hondaswap all week long! :lol:

Originally posted by stpracer@Nov 12 2002, 07:26 AM
The politically correct answer is - everyone is out working on their cars with the knowledge that they got from reading Hondaswap all week long! :lol:

thats me!

Originally posted by stpracer@Nov 12 2002, 05:26 AM

[Dr. Evil]Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...[/Dr. Evil]

I don't know where you guys are, but I come around on the weekend. Guess I am too lame to have anything better to do.

<-- doesn't have any beer drinking buddies for the weekend. And misses the Gensis with NHL 94.

Dammit!! I need to hook up my internet access soon and get a Genesis emulator so we can spend countless hours of beer-drinking and Mike Vernon-smashing.

I'll keep an eye out for a Genisis emulator that has multiplayer via the internet capability.

Yeah, I think I heard someone mention a Nintendo emulator that allowed multiplayer via the internet.

Once again, mister stfu shows us that he doesn't have much more than a pea ratteling around in his head. Very intelligent comment as always.

maybe the weekends are low because ppl are doin shit to their cars... thats when i do most of my work cuz i work all week..but maybe thats just me

i use a SNES emulator that allows me to play over the interent, i think it is SNES9X.

Back