more on me getting stuck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
got my mom's 4x4 nissan pathfinder....it got stuck.

called a tow truck. the tow truck got stuck.

went down the road and got an ol' dude's tractor. the damn tractor gets stuck.

called ANOTHER tow truck. tow truck winched out the tractor (From about 150 feet), winched out the other tow truck, winched out the pathfinder, winched out the van, and winched out my car.

the dude told me not to even worry paying him, it was worth his time for him to come out and see five vehicles down to their axles in mud "because a riceburner thought it was a 4x4"

what a day.

Glad you got your car out, and that is still too funny, even funnier now, haha.

He got three Humvees and a five ton stuck one time though, so I won't say anything :)

hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh please tell me you took pictures...

sorry, no pics of the other vehicles getting stuck. i had other stuff on my mind....like getting all the trucks/vans/misc. farm equipment out of the yard before my dad got home.

when i first got my civic and the van stuck it was noonish...i had 4 hours until my mom got home to screw around and take pics and such...

how bout some pics of the big ass rutts all over your lawn???

that shit is just way too fuckin funny :lmao:

haha, thats pretty damn funny...5 vehicles stuck in them yard...jesus, i would just have given up after my moms 4x4 got stuck...let those things just sit out in the lawn like christmas decoration.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Mar 18 2004, 03:04 AM
haha, thats pretty damn funny...5 vehicles stuck in them yard...jesus, i would just have given up after my moms 4x4 got stuck...let those things just sit out in the lawn like christmas decoration.

haha!!!

Oh hell yeah, it would have! Shit, I could have chained up and pulled all five out at the same time!

AllTruc ownz jo0 and your muddy lawn.

Back