Motor Swap 01 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twisted metal

want to know if i can put a b16 into a 2001 civic complete motor swap engine tranny ecu axles if so maybe you can help me figure out what wiring harness to use or how to convert the indivdual coils into one coil and a distributor to thanks for any suggestions

B16 in 2001 civic? damn, your crazy, just slap in K20, bolt on.....don't know why you would wanna drop in B16 in 01 civic.....

viciousracing, you are wrong.

the k20 can work in a 2001 civic, but a b/d-series motor will bolt in. do you're homework...you can't just "bolt in" an engine that is mounted in the opposite direction.

first, why would you wanna put in a B16? it's nonsense.....

BTW "chet"-----> :fuckyou:

why wouldn't you want a b16? Seems like a logical thing to do to me then again I'm not the one who thought dropping a k20 in was a good idea.

why would you wanna drop in a B16, might as well leave it in the ek9......why not just get a K20? or get another car that is a better option hybrid for the b16? damn rookies.

vicious racing, you are also claiming to run a 13.4@118mph. that alone shows you're lying and basically clueless. supra's with 500whp run 13.4's at 118. a honda runs about a 13.4 @ 105mph.

and the k20 is not a "bolt in" swap. it takes a lot of work.

I believe the 01 and up civics will take a k20 with a mount kit. I believe 01 is when they went to 1.7, which is the yrs that will take a k20 with a mount kit. The older civics are the pain in the ass.

You are right chet, a 500whp Supra runs 13.4.. so does a 600whp and 700whp.. :D

yes, a civic si has a k20 in it already.

there is a k20a2 here in tampa for sale...kid wants 2400 for the complete swap.

comes with transmission..etc...the swap itself isn't too hard...a few things need to be modified.

Hey guys whats up i have a k20 swap off a 2002 si 1700 full swap if any one is interest call me at 848-702-2441 tito oh yeah the swap is legit thanks

start your own thread, this thread is 7 years old! and NO YOU CANT YOU WOULD HAVE TO MODIFY THE ENGINE HARNESS DRASTICALLY AND MOUNTS ETC......

Back